Are YOU still playing this league?

"
Universalis wrote:

100 can be done in two days with Chayula rotations, but to be honest I think now with the 100% shares hold by Tencent and the outrageous "Free to Play" business model results we are all able to witness, that as a final conclusion this game is just delivering something wrong and twisted.

Believe me there's nothing at the end of the road, every single time.

Like Arimor says: "This is starting to smells" ;-D

Even for devs or employees readin this, this is simply not sane. You have been warned.

Yeah, I kinda prefer the pay up front business model so that core/league mechanics don't revolve around stash space.
Pour one out for my Syndicate homies.

Complex PoE mechanics are getting Diablofied.

GGG: What's better than stable income? Random income of course.
Yes; I don't mind a less dramatic league introducing potential mechanics; it's fun to have a second objective to ignore every few months while I race toward the moment I realize my quack build isn't going to cut it.

The other game I was using for dissociative medicine was Fallout 4 so at this point GGG has appeased my wrath - fixing the obvious blunder on the very next day turns out to win a lot of good will from me.

thank you, GGG!

I always seem to like the leagues a lot more than the average (commenting) player; maybe being a RPG dev has something to do with it
"
Universalis wrote:

Ty but...

1 year break at archnemesis, hopefully I'm playing leagues for a month, get 40 and stop. There are people who play the whole league, this is crazy.

You are the one who is frustrated. Expecting different results when u do same things is definition of insanity.

"
Universalis wrote:

100 can be done in two days with Chayula rotations, but to be honest I think now with the 100% shares hold by Tencent and the outrageous "Free to Play" business model results we are all able to witness, that as a final conclusion this game is just delivering something wrong and twisted.

If u dont have life and will spend 10+ hours/day.
Its your opinion but dont think it is unversall.

"
Universalis wrote:

Believe me there's nothing at the end of the road, every single time.

Why should i belive you? What you did to earn my trust?

"
Universalis wrote:

Like Arimor says: "This is starting to smells" ;-D

Even for devs or employees readin this, this is simply not sane. You have been warned.

Your opinion. Take a break like i said. Just let go. For year or more.
@Universalis: who would'a thunk that optimizing the hell out of your game leaves less room for fun. You put yourself on the 40/40 speedrun hamster wheel after all. Maybe change it up and play some SSF? It's quite refreshing.

Or, you know, take a break. Games are meant to be fun; so if you are not having fun, don't play
The opposite of knowledge is not illiteracy, but the illusion of knowledge.
"
de99ial wrote:

You are the one who is frustrated. Expecting different results when u do same things is definition of insanity.
If u dont have life and will spend 10+ hours/day.
Its your opinion but dont think it is unversall.
Why should i belive you? What you did to earn my trust?
Your opinion. Take a break like i said. Just let go. For year or more.

In my previous post(s) I explained what was wrong in my opinion and following my experience. Take it or leave it.
Please read the posts instead of trying to push for the lazy and useless "Take a break" remark.

"
zakalwe55 wrote:
Yeah, I kinda prefer the pay up front business model so that core/league mechanics don't revolve around stash space.

MTX forced breaking immersion, Stash filling mechanics abomination, and unlimited attempts for league-botting cheaters: here's why we would prefer a small fee per league. Maybe I forgot one or two.
It is still YOUR opoinion born from YOUR frustration.

If you lost fun from game stop playing it, dont advocate that everyone else also lost fun.
"
de99ial wrote:
It is still YOUR opoinion born from YOUR frustration.

If you lost fun from game stop playing it, dont advocate that everyone else also lost fun.

I write what I want and if you have zero argument beyond the usual "tate a break" then don't even try.

"
ArtCrusade wrote:
@Universalis: who would'a thunk that optimizing the hell out of your game leaves less room for fun. You put yourself on the 40/40 speedrun hamster wheel after all. Maybe change it up and play some SSF? It's quite refreshing.

Or, you know, take a break. Games are meant to be fun; so if you are not having fun, don't play

40/40 was pretty easy this league. Are you implying that all people who get 40/40 in less than a month are "wheel hamsters" ? Maybe try to check your own status then.

"Fun" is like "take a break"; empty statements without any real argument. It is perfectly normal to leave after few weeks, 3/4 of players do it or something like this.

Why being so late guys ? bb
Last edited by Universalis on May 24, 2024, 3:02:05 AM
Played trade league until inflation started getting too bad and market got flooded with pretty much everything due to T17 maps

Tried SSF and enjoyed it at first. Wanted to try another build but grinding for nische gear was just torture.

Now im just waiting for next season. Hopefully trade league will be a little bit more stable this time

Honestly i'd just be satisfied with a fresh start a la ladder reset D2 style. I dont need new gimmicks and functions

IGN = Morlinus
Not sure why I still play, finished the challenges, my main build is pretty maxed and I'm too lazy to start another character.

Might try to finish the mirror until end of league, or something.

ya, I keep telling myself I'm about to do another graveyard craft with so many stash tabs full of these coffins but end up being too lazy to put it together.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info