Are YOU still playing this league?

no
"
Universalis wrote:
(...)

But its you who have not fun from playing game. And u try to blame game for that.
"
de99ial wrote:
"
Universalis wrote:
(...)

But its you who have not fun from playing game. And u try to blame game for that.

I think it's a "you" problem. :)
"
plasticeyes wrote:
no

Love the short and concise answer on the topic, about the off-topic "you" problem not having fun, add me to the list of "you-not-having-fun" and ignore the white-knights trying to defend.

Gonna wait till after poe2 hype is gone to see whats going on with the game, until then game unninstaled and learned to play in davinci resolve, easy fix, like many others said not having fun try something else, ggg can't please everybody and at this point don't think they have any power over the game, the owner will most likely focus on chinese client and so on.

Looking forward after poe2 hype what will be.
We should not seek to use this power to change those around us, no... This power is a means for us to change ourselves. To be reborn as Wraeclast intends us to be. - The Slaying of the Gods //Oshabi//
Last edited by CarpeDiem444 on May 26, 2024, 3:05:56 PM
only playing Standard, but t17 maps are a blast, so ye.

didnt have that good of a time recently, which is sad but GGG doesnt care about Standard at all, so this was a nice surprise.
"
kyobusa wrote:
not having fun?

It's always about having fun. I didn't, so I quit. Pretty early into the league, actually.
Original creator of the "Poor Man's Ward Loop" build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3480922
Windows 11 Enterprise 64-bit, i7-13700K 5.30GHz
PNY RTX 4080 16GB GDDR6X, 32GB DDR5-6000 CL36
Samsung 980 Pro, Seasonic Prime GX 850W Gold
"
"
kyobusa wrote:
not having fun?

It's always about having fun. I didn't, so I quit. Pretty early into the league, actually.

Same with me, this league is awful.
sort of, but that's because there just isn't any other games I want to play right now. Been playing Smite too but it's a dead game.
"
Anton__Chigur wrote:
sort of, but that's because there just isn't any other games I want to play right now. Been playing Smite too but it's a dead game.

Smite 2 soon!
The opposite of knowledge is not illiteracy, but the illusion of knowledge.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info