GGG what's the point of having any stats in the game if they don't do anything?

"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
SilverWF wrote:
Oneshot are oneshots

Doesn't matter how much of anythng you have - there is not possible to get 100% physical or magical damage reduction, 100% chance to evade or block.

But yeah, t17 bosses have crazy overwhelming mechs and shtton of damage.

Oneshots are oneshots when you fail to build defences properly / stack mechanics that will get you killed. A large part of playing Path of Exile is game knowledge and risk management, but I guess I don't need to tell someone playing paper defences

1st of all - you should stop assuming something about unknown people, and only then talk.
2nd - stop justsaying and start giving real numbers.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
I wasn't gonna show this but since you asked for real numbers:

Like yea dude I checked and I'm not impressed by that phys max hit of course you get one-tapped. Build can't even survive a singular shaper slam

no spell suppression either unless you count 10% from quartz flask. ya, nah.

It's ironic because the name of the thread if "Whats the point of stats if they dont do anything" - well you have no stats to begin with and that's the problem.
The opposite of knowledge is not illiteracy, but the illusion of knowledge.
Last edited by ArtCrusade on May 26, 2024, 8:53:17 PM
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
I wasn't gonna show this but since you asked for real numbers:

Like yea dude I checked and I'm not impressed by that phys max hit of course you get one-tapped. Build can't even survive a singular shaper slam

no spell suppression either unless you count 10% from quartz flask. ya, nah.

It's ironic because the name of the thread if "Whats the point of stats if they dont do anything" - well you have no stats to begin with and that's the problem.

so you can't even use POB properly, ok gotcha...
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
Your defenses are so low dude that a single t17 mob can just whack you

I even POB'd it.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on May 26, 2024, 9:06:06 PM
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
Your defenses are so low dude that a single t17 mob can just whack you

I even POB'd it.

Jesus...

My armor is typical for the HR builds - what's wrong with you?

Is t17 allowed for armor stackers only? Such a nice game!

My resists are overcapped (all of them), my blocks are overcapped (both of them), I have 6k HP and 1k ES

What else I should do? Any ideas, geniuses? Stack spell suppression which would be insanely expensive for my witch, cos all suppression nodes are at the right side.

Your attempts to moke me been failed, try again.
Last edited by SilverWF on May 26, 2024, 9:11:04 PM
Armor stacker? Dude EVEN I DON'T HAVE ARMOR mine is just phys to elemental lmao and it's not even expensive.

You really don't have any defenses or no anything about it if you think it's just DO FULL ARMOR stacker there's TONS of them.

But here you are going NOPE!

90% max resist doesn't do anything if you have no other layers to support it but I don't think you know that.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on May 26, 2024, 9:15:34 PM
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
Armor stacker? Dude EVEN I DON'T HAVE ARMOR mine is just phys to elemental lmao and it's not even expensive.

You really don't any defenses or no anything about it if you think it's just DO FULL ARMOR stacker there's TONS of them.

But here you are going NOPE!

90% max resist doesn't do anything if you have no other layers to support it but I don't think you know that.

Ok, mr 10k max phys hit, your opinion is really important for me, please, tell me more :D
Physical means nothing if it's converted to elemental.

Next?

And I'm the one farming t17s apparently and you're not so yeah.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on May 26, 2024, 9:17:28 PM
If you check RAW HIT from Shaper without block obfuscating your "hits till death" you can see in plain numbers that you cannot survive a shaper slam. It doesn't matter that sometimes block mitigates 100% of the damage the 25% you do get hit matter. That is what you need damage reduction for, dude.

So no, it's not me who can't use PoB properly, it's you.

You don't need to build an armour stacker to do T17s but you can start by at least using a Guard skill with CWDT jesus christ.
The opposite of knowledge is not illiteracy, but the illusion of knowledge.
Hi Exiles.

Please be nice to each other, personal attacks are a breach of our Code of Conduct.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info