Account Moderation Update

It's way too severe. Should look at League of Legends dodge timers for an accurate measure on how mute lengths should work.

1st dodge: 6 minute cooldown
2nd dodge: 30 minute cooldown
3rd dodge: 12 hours cooldown
** This clears every 24 hours! MEANING that you can dodge 3 times a day.

I've never encountered spam that is super annoying OTHER THAN RMT SPAM, which is the only thing that really, should warrant mutes, other than flame and toxicity.

Toucans? I LIKE THEM. I REALLY DON'T MIND. It's a funny comradely thing that brings the community together.
I am not going to risk any actions being taken against my account. I have spent hundreds of dollars and countless hours in this game. I'm not risking missing out on hours/days worth of a league, or having some auto-ban triggered or something else because of this abusable system.

I will see you again, and you'll see me purchasing supporter packs again, when I feel like I can support you, GGG. Until then, bye PoE.
Last edited by LVC1FR on Feb 13, 2024, 4:43:56 PM
Perfect example of how to waste time for problems that don`t exists.

Instead of this fix game performance. Way more people will be happy.

Make your priorities right. This problem is like 3rd to end of list.
D4 wins again.
When are you going to impose the length of chat limit within the client rather than surprising people with extensive mute/ban periods? I've been muted with no appeal process and support refused to tell me what the chat length limit is. This leads to the conclusion it's at mod discretion based on their mood. You will not see another purchase from me until this is addressed. I won't risk this becoming a perm SSF game and throwing away money.
Who the hell decided it was time to compete with Blizzard's incompetence ?
"
dark_elvis wrote:
Perfect example of how to waste time for problems that don`t exists.

Instead of this fix game performance. Way more people will be happy.

Make your priorities right. This problem is like 3rd to end of list.

100% agreement!
Are you planning on addressing the archaic rules of your chat moderation system that leaves people muted despite not breaking any rules?

If I had to guess you just threw together some regex and called it a day and that's certainly a way to do chat moderation but definitely not something to go off of when you're restricting player's gameplay..

Unless you're trying to turn a good portion of your playerbase into Last Epoch players because they got muted on launch day, leaving them with no trade and their entire league ruined, I would make some drastic changes to the way you process player messages before the next league.
i am currently muted fro 8000 hours which if ur too lazy to do math is almost 1 year xd, now good news is i have only about 3800 hours left all because some ppl are easily offended by casual jokes... anyway for those of u who dont know (u lucky exiles), mutes stack just like poison stacks.... so ur 1st mute is 10 min, next one 20, next one 40, next one 80 and so on and so on (ye ye u can say i have been muted a lot)

what is really not cool with mutes is that no matter what u have said, u always get 2x the previous mute and because i know myself damn well and im not some nolife that just grinds but actually enjoys using global to socialize ill get another mute a week after my current one fades away, which means 16k hours, which means almost 2 years which means 2 years without trading or being unable to make money (by selling stuff) which means gg xd

soooo as someone said, bots promoting rmt websited are everywhere and they spam all day (and dont tell me they get muted because i report them non stop with no effect and it is the same account, not a new one) yet i say a cool joke to bring a smile to a random exiles face and .... ye u get the picture xd

stay sane exiles <3
the whole account moderation situation is already bad and you guys are making it worse.
Last edited by lordofsoup on Feb 13, 2024, 3:14:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info