Buff difficulty of regular content

"
Zrevnur wrote:
"
Nomancs wrote:
"
Pizzarugi wrote:
This discussion is a magnet for people who are completely detached from the reality most players are going through.

Thing is, most people didn't beat Hillock in first zone. Among my friend list I'm the average guy, some people are a lot better, some are a bit slower than me. I write this, because "most people" shouldn't be used as a metric, as only GGG knows the data.
GGG has shared such data in the past for challenge completion (IIRC).
And you can also extract such data from ladders (less useful in league SC trade cause its overfull but for harder modes, look at Delirium SSF HC event for example, full of failed low levels).
great, can you share link to this data, how many people killed pinnacle bosses out of all who finished campaign in this and last league (Trial of the Ancestors)? I am sure it will confirm what I wrote.
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
Last edited by Nomancs on Dec 30, 2023, 12:10:38 PM
"
Nomancs wrote:
"
Zrevnur wrote:
"
Nomancs wrote:

Thing is, most people didn't beat Hillock in first zone. Among my friend list I'm the average guy, some people are a lot better, some are a bit slower than me. I write this, because "most people" shouldn't be used as a metric, as only GGG knows the data.
GGG has shared such data in the past for challenge completion (IIRC).
And you can also extract such data from ladders (less useful in league SC trade cause its overfull but for harder modes, look at Delirium SSF HC event for example, full of failed low levels).
great, can you share link to this data, how many people killed pinnacle bosses out of all who finished campaign in this and last league (Trial of the Ancestors)? I am sure it will confirm what I wrote.
Such data not meaning everything you want to know. One I found with web search, there are more IIRC: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2757540

Edit: GGG doesnt systematically share this, just sometimes.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
Last edited by Zrevnur on Dec 30, 2023, 12:17:52 PM
"
Zrevnur wrote:
"
Nomancs wrote:
Such data not meaning everything you want to know. One I found with web search, there are more IIRC: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2757540

There are actually alot of them, search like this:
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=poe+challenge+completion+statistics+site%3Awww.pathofexile.com&t=ffab&ia=web
"
Zrevnur wrote:
"
Nomancs wrote:

I asked you for data from TotA league and you send me data from 4y ago - how does that apply to current power creep?

Simple question: How many people out of all who completed campaign, killed pinnacle bosses in this and last league?

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
Last edited by Nomancs on Dec 30, 2023, 12:21:36 PM
"
Nomancs wrote:
"
Zrevnur wrote:
"
Nomancs wrote:

I asked you for data from TotA league and you send me data from 4y ago - how does that apply to current power creep?

Simple question: How many people out of all who completed campaign, killed pinnacle bosses in this and last league?
Maybe you misunderstood my point: It was: To some degree such data is available if you spend effort to search for it. It was not my intention to provide you with perfect data. Basically I was responding to your "only GGG has the data".

Edit: Im fairly sure in the search link there are newer statistics. If you spend effort to find it. As I understand your kind of arguing here. Only those who spend effort deserve the fruits.
Last edited by Zrevnur on Dec 30, 2023, 12:29:47 PM
"
Zrevnur wrote:
Maybe you misunderstood my point: It was: To some degree such data is available if you spend effort to search for it. It was not my intention to provide you with perfect data. Basically I was responding to your "only GGG has the data".

For the current and last league, yes - only GGG have it. How many challenges have a person with 4 stones in atlas now? How many players have 4 stones? You claimed such data was provided for current and last league - I'm asking, where?

"
Nomancs wrote:
You claimed such data was provided for current and last league - I'm asking, where?
Where did I claim that?
"
Zrevnur wrote:
"
Nomancs wrote:
You claimed such data was provided for current and last league - I'm asking, where?
Where did I claim that?

here
"
Zrevnur wrote:
Edit: Im fairly sure in the search link there are newer statistics.

"
Nomancs wrote:
"
Zrevnur wrote:
"
Nomancs wrote:
Where did I claim that?

here
"
Zrevnur wrote:
Edit: Im fairly sure in the search link there are newer statistics.
"Newer" was referring to your Metamorph 4 years comment.
"
Zrevnur wrote:
"Newer" was referring to your Metamorph 4 years comment.

Writing that we don't have the data from either this or last league would be enough instead of digging up irrelevant old stats to current power creep.

I bet, that majority of players who have completed campaign have 4 watchstones in their atlas. Those are the players who do regular endgame content. It is safe for me to assume that most players can do it.

Last edited by Nomancs on Dec 30, 2023, 12:42:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info