Buff difficulty of regular content

"
Pashid wrote:
and not just heavily build limiting and repetitive like it is in the current state.
HC is harder and more buildlimiting. So your "just" is wrong.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
"
Zrevnur wrote:
Would be ok if they add an easy mode.
No it would not. If someone want an easier game he can play Diablo or Grim Dawn or any other arpg. PoE was advertised to me as hard game, it was harder and I would enjoy it a lot more if it would return to being such. Asking for easier PoE is like asking for easier Dark Souls, that would just destroy what the core game is, like shortening a marathone to 100m walk because someone is too lazy - would that be a marathone still?
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
"
Nomancs wrote:
"
Zrevnur wrote:
No it would not. If someone want an easier game he can play Diablo or Grim Dawn or any other arpg. PoE was advertised to me as hard game, it was harder and I would enjoy it a lot more if it would return to being such. Asking for easier PoE is like asking for easier Dark Souls, that would just destroy what the core game is, like shortening a marathone to 100m walk because someone is too lazy - would that be a marathone still?

Maybe you should give Ruthless or SSF a try or even Hardcore.
Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Dec 30, 2023, 1:04:55 AM
"
"
Nomancs wrote:
"
Zrevnur wrote:

Maybe you should give Ruthless or SSF a try or even Hardcore.

Im interested in core mode with economy, as I condider trade a cool „minigame”. Also that would solve nothing as monster need to be buffed to compensate for powercreep.

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
"
Nomancs wrote:
"
Zrevnur wrote:
Do not agree. It would be like adding a Half Marathon to a Marathon run. It would make no difference for the "Marathoners".
Or different example: If I play Hardcore and the game has Softcore mode. Should I then demand the removal of the Softcore mode? Because that as I understand you is pretty much the analogon of what you want.
"
Zrevnur wrote:
"
Nomancs wrote:
"
Zrevnur wrote:
Do not agree. It would be like adding a Half Marathon to a Marathon run. It would make no difference for the "Marathoners".
Or different example: If I play Hardcore and the game has Softcore mode. Should I then demand the removal of the Softcore mode? Because that as I understand you is pretty much the analogon of what you want.
What I want is for the game to have some difficulty as it used to have.

"
Nomancs wrote:
"
Zrevnur wrote:
"
Nomancs wrote:
What I want is for the game to have some difficulty as it used to have.
And them adding an easy mode also would be incompatible with that exactly how/why?
"
Zrevnur wrote:
And them adding an easy mode also would be incompatible with that exactly how/why?

Because thats like asking for easy mode to Dark Souls. Balancing the game to maintain difficulty =/= adding new (cheat) mode. Why didint they add robots and space ships to Lord of the Rings for people who want them? thats why.

Last edited by Nomancs on Dec 30, 2023, 2:29:19 AM
"
Nomancs wrote:
"
Zrevnur wrote:

Because thats like asking for easy mode to Dark Souls. Balancing the game to maintain difficulty =/= adding new (cheat) mode. Why didint they add robots and space ships to Lord of the Rings for people who want them? thats why.
No idea what you are trying to say. Maybe write what you mean instead of making weird references? How would the existence of an easy mode impede you?

Edit: And what would be wrong with an easy mode for "Dark Souls"?
Last edited by Zrevnur on Dec 30, 2023, 2:37:03 AM
Again, it is like asking for an easy mode to dark souls or robots and space ships to Lord of the Rings. Totaly oposite to what was advertised to me. If you want to talk about it, make a topic about it. I want GGG to stick to hard game vision.

Last edited by Nomancs on Dec 30, 2023, 2:40:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info