Buff difficulty of regular content

If you just wanted to insult me, you could have say so, I wouldn't try to help you. I tried to tell you how to craft, but you instantly went to insulting me how I must have used credit card. Well, on the other hand this is the best compliment I had about my crafting - it is so good, it look like RMT'ed.
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
No ones insulting anyone. I even praised that you play trade at a high level.

Please dont play the victim card. You are devaluing actual victims of abuse and harassment. This is inappropriate behavior.

Thank you!
Bump your post as many times as you want. Its not like the Devs are changing anything your way anyways.

Generic, "I'm uninstalling" thread only to come back and play the game when none of the changes they asked for were put in.
I'm being complimented :) I did craft my items, whether you want to believe they're craftable or not (they exist, so they are). Most of them I made long (and by long I mean days) after blasting red maps, so I hope GGG will buff the difficulty and make the progression between campaign and pinnacle bosses longer/harder.

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
Last edited by Nomancs on Dec 31, 2023, 4:33:51 AM
Whips empowered mobs are harder hitting and more tanky than day one archnemesis rare mobs by at least a factor of 5.

Reminding you:

Archnemesis rares were nerfed 4-5 times in that league alone and eventually rares were changed again to have less mods and be more streamlined and simple again.

Whisp empowered mobs are not the difficulty that anyone at GGG or anyone else will play/except this game. It's not gonna happen.

You can ask for it sure, but instead you should play a different game mode that requires you to craft and not trade so much. Hitting 20 essences of fear on your gloves to get T1 life and T1 suppress is insane RNG. It's so insane infact that it probably did not even happen.

You have seemingly got t1 all over your other gear with your "3 div's and thats it" strategy. Which is also, very INSANE RNG.

So either, you have the best RNG for crafting in the game and I am talking with the literal crafting GOD of POE.

Or you played trade a bunch. And purchased many, if not all, of your gear.

Which is fine to admit, you play trade, the game is balanced around it. You blast content, look you are 40/40. But once you are at the upper limit of trade, things become broken. This is nothing new to this game.

Bump your post as many times as you want. Its not like the Devs are changing anything your way anyways.

Generic, "I'm uninstalling" thread only to come back and play the game when none of the changes they asked for were put in.
Whisp empowered mobs are intended difficulty, if not, they would be nerfed further. It is safe to assume regular content can be buffed to be more in line with league empowered mobs.

About the gloves you insist couldn't be crafted - they have unfractured essence mod. They were made with essence. By me.

I expect next league to have similar or higher difficulty than current whisp empowered mobs.

They are not intended difficulty. Nor are they changing the game to be that hard hitting or tanky.

Would literally kill the game overnight.

Play ssf/ruthless. They already have a solutio nfor your issues.

Ofc it is intended difficulty of the league.

Games not increasing its difficulty to whisp mobs. I can sleep soundly knowing it wont happen :D

Good luck with whatever game you play next!

"
Nomancs wrote:
Ofc it is intended difficulty of the league.

If you want difficulty go play ssf or hc or ruthless, stop trying to push your own wants onto the majority of the playerbase of this game which is in softcore trade. Most people don't want this game to be harder, uber bosses are already super hard and not many people even do them. Literally stop asking to make the game worse for everyone else just because you're bored since you can do all the content fast. If you've "beaten" the game then move onto another, or play any of the other modes like hardcore. Or just make another char. Every time they buffed the campaign everyone hated it because its cringe and nobody likes doing the campaign anyway lol
"
Nomancs wrote:
You don't need divines to spam red maps, we're doing them when we're poor, soon after campaign (wealth have nothing to do with it, as we can craft basic gear and roll with it, don't need much for t16). And that is way too soon, game need to have some progression, so white, yellow and red maps wouldn't be just placeholders to skip to start juiced t16s.

I'm not interested in easy game, I want it to be harder so the game would still be entertaining. I was doing damn ubers in first few days, thats not how the game should be for any build.

Its ok, friend. Path of exile isn't for everyone. If you're dissatisfied with the game, maybe you should play something else :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info