Crucible Launch - Live Updates 🔴

There are no patches here, only gaslighting. Somebody save us. This is hell.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
4 months and 2 weeks, and it still feels like I'm playing standard. The one intern working on PoE might need some help, GGG.

Also changes to rares (even though you deny it) are terrible. Might want to consider hiring a few competent people to test those things. The ones doing it are apparently unable to see what the entire playerbase can see. Because, you know... we play the game.
Still no hotfix to fix loot from league mechanic. WHAT ARE YOU DOING
For more than a week, thousands of people have been posting thousands of comments on the same topic every day. GGG is posting one-sidedly on all sorts of different topics, but never communicates with us about the league. Why?
GGG has already abandoned this league; and so now did I.

If I wanted to play standard league, I would play that. It baffles me to no end that after the D4 beta which caused so many new players to look at PoE with a "I want to play an arpg now" effect they made such an unrewarding experience. Way to lose out on a huge amount future customers who wont be coming back.

Still downsides on 4 out of 5 nodes on a bow on console so yeah that's still not fixed and seriously all you would have to do to fix this league would be to down tune your RIP mobs and make the Crucible forget thing spit out standard regular ass loot like every other league mechanic does like Blight Incursion Ritual alters. . .those all have loot drops after braving the dangers of the content but Crucible has a gamble for a shitty passive tree filled with downsides in HOPES of getting a usable node or a currency node also why the hell does it take 2-3 50% Crucibles on T10+ maps just to look at the damn tree this mechanic is clunky as hell and unless you have a shit ton of time to play there is really no point
Diablo IV stream was godlike, its already way better than Path of Exile and they show a lot of respect for the game.

No use in wasting money here, they abandoned the league.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
"
SloppyJoker wrote:
4 months and 2 weeks, and it still feels like I'm playing standard. The one intern working on PoE might need some help, GGG.

Also changes to rares (even though you deny it) are terrible. Might want to consider hiring a few competent people to test those things. The ones doing it are apparently unable to see what the entire playerbase can see. Because, you know... we play the game.

^

Is everyone at GGG on vacation?

Another weekend for everyone to wonder what in god's name is going on at GGG for not changing the worst league mechanic we've ever seen.
Mobile games have better trading...
Last edited by Tonst3r on Apr 21, 2023, 10:40:45 AM
Still no league fixes. Bad
Reading the recent comments, although a bit salty, I also have to agree. This league is like playing standard and what a waste of opportunity to make a huge league after a lot of new people got interested in ARPG due to D4 side effect. Some friends already stopped playing and are waiting for the "what we're working on" post. Come on guys make this league better!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info