Crucible Launch - Live Updates 🔴

Nothing good is dropping anymore...
Playing since delirium, never saw so many scrolls of wisdom dropping...
and so few good loot... even chaos is almost not raw dropping.
Drop rate sucks this league.
Live your Life. Love your Life.
I've love to start playing this league... The rewards generally force my hand, but its the battle pass this time. However this is the first time I've been completely turned off from a league so much that it saps all of my will.

The drops, the mechanics, I just don't get the hype for this league. Its just so boring. Is 'weapon better tho' literally the only reason to play this? If that's the case I am hopelessly mystified. Now if there were say different types of encounters that could unlock trees from more than just weapons!! My god, I would fly into this league! Say one that gave, idk like a small and sweet tree for a ring or something. Better yet! Have the trees connect in a fun and unique way. WOW!

Not only that but why have so many recent leagues been one offs? Ultimatum, Scourge, Sanctum, Sentinel, etc. I swear I am getting the feeling that these are just predictive model exercises for POE2. I hope I'm wrong. It would be heartbreaking to have POE2 finally arrive, only to find out that its genesis isn't the result of pure creativity.

(Insert dramatics) - My spirit is breaking.
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
Last edited by mostbrilliant2 on Apr 21, 2023, 8:39:54 PM
Server lags and once again a league for ranged combat simply because you can't live in melee without an overgear (
So there are no more changes coming to the league mechanic? This is so far the worst league mechanic of all time in PoE history. It's very frustrating to interact with the league mechanic right now; picking up countless of bases, spending time channeling the crucble to get useless items most of the time and when I finally get something that's worth combining, the combination process only deletes to desired nodes even though they were allocated.
Last edited by Blah on Apr 22, 2023, 4:03:21 AM
15 days into the league, still no impactful changes, abandoned game. Dont buy anything until they do something.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
Can't even imagine how bad you have to be at the game.
- Mobs needed damage nerf from day 1 (this is a 1-2 day hotfix)

- We needed a copy/paste of any previous league mechanic that had its own inventory from day 1 (it's been 2+ weeks, I'd imagine this should have been achievable...)

- Mobs needed to drop SOMETHING that compensates for your time (no, these horrendous primevals aren't it...)

- The entire "Stand there channeling...if you don't use totems/minions clear the whole area first.." needed to be fixed from day 1

- The actual combining system literally could not be worse.

Everything about this has glaring problems that someone who never even played the game can see in the first 5 minutes of doing it. We needed some kind of communication from devs at least saying like "Yeah we're working on x y z don't worry".

My F List went right back from being full to being empty...Trading feels dead outside of the obvious meme stuff like invites.

ONCE AGAIN, EVEN IF YOU FIXED EVERYTHING TOMORROW, EVERYONE ALREADY QUIT! WHY DO YOU DO THIS?
Mobile games have better trading...
Last edited by Tonst3r on Apr 22, 2023, 1:58:37 PM
The players play for the endgame and not for the league content . Don’t get it twisted GGG.
pls add more patches!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
malox1 wrote:
The players play for the endgame and not for the league content . Don’t get it twisted GGG.

They only care about first week money, not the players.

Dont get it twisted.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info