Crucible Launch - Live Updates 🔴

They league mechanic doesn’t motivate to farm anything . Still stupid , boring to danger an not rewarding
Ofc they nerf challenges AFTER i'm done with all of them.
Towering Titans on 84 geode was hideous and should have been patched in the 1st week not after a month if any tester would have actually touched any challenges not just some big brain make them up. Rest of challenges were easy but completing the last challenge(grinding...) faster than one, tells how hideous that challenge is.

League mechanics is fine, everyone loves new skilltrees.
Exploding totem traps is stupidly overpowered build but every league has some jewels and this is a one league build anyway.
Last edited by zsirfoka on May 7, 2023, 5:15:52 PM
The skill trees are not player friendly mechanic at least when a build is only working when you are able to get the correct tree.

Buying the tree is still not possible because of people thinking to place 200 div for it

The game need more and better mechanics to find good items like all items drop identify. To crucial or identify 100 of items are stupid .

this league's too grindy and lackluster with a rewarding experience. BRING BACK THE RECOMBINATORS!
Sentinel gave this game exactly what it needed. A mercenary and recombinators. PoE claims to be the spiritual successor to Diablo 2, do it or drop the claim. I played LoD for a heavy 8 years.
"
Xernobog wrote:
this league's too grindy and lackluster with a rewarding experience. BRING BACK THE RECOMBINATORS!
Sentinel gave this game exactly what it needed. A mercenary and recombinators. PoE claims to be the spiritual successor to Diablo 2, do it or drop the claim. I played LoD for a heavy 8 years.

they are planning carefully the next fail league mechanic :))..no time to fix this one.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
As overall it has been "ok", as in "meh". I did not decide to completely skip the league like some other leagues. Please stop calling them expansions, I know it's not the devs, it's PR with their "fantastically innovative" ideas that anyone with an iq above 50 would laugh about.

The league was average, I truly hope you guys deliver with POE 2, as this hack and slash and not ARPG as calling this as an action adventure role playing game is like calling tetris a shooter. So this league for this hack and slash and NOT arpg was mediocre at best. Your devs did not have enough time to properly work on this, you put them in "crunch" mode, you slammed multiple projects with "agile" without even knowing the difference between waterfall and agile, but since agile sounds cool you decided to push it project wide even though you knew the sprints will completely burn out everyone in your team.

In any case, please try paying attention more to your playing users and less to the "whales" you are trying to cater to. Wish you all the best.
"
zsirfoka wrote:
Ofc they nerf challenges AFTER i'm done with all of them.
Towering Titans on 84 geode was hideous and should have been patched in the 1st week not after a month if any tester would have actually touched any challenges not just some big brain make them up. Rest of challenges were easy but completing the last challenge(grinding...) faster than one, tells how hideous that challenge is.

League mechanics is fine, everyone loves new skilltrees.
Exploding totem traps is stupidly overpowered build but every league has some jewels and this is a one league build anyway.

I hate the forge part. Too dangerous to even try it, and i mean both, the enemies there, and of course also the "crafting" part here. As with most league mechanics. Either boring, or totally overpowered. Or both. And the chance to destroy your weapon that you have spent the last four weeks at is too high.

While at overpowered, the problem with the so called overpowered builds is, they are just at the paper this powerful. Just a handful players can reach it in reality since these builds are simply too expensive. Time and money wise. Then they usually get nerved with the next version, and the average player has then one opportunity fewer to play at least the red maps.

I play since many years now. And i have never ever managed to kill at least all the normal bosses. Let alone uber content. I've leveled up a ton of characters using POB's and guides that promised 100 million dps and more. And was lucky to reach at least a million dps with most of them.

In this league i once more still struggle to get at least a somehow decent gear. Four weeks and i still walk around with level 40 boots for example since nothing useful and fitting drops. Crafting failed too so far. Bad luck. Maybe in the next four weeks. Maybe never, as usual. Well yeah, i could simply buy it. But for what do i play then? Buy to win is no fun.
Nice
I hope I don't lost the items I had on my cursor lmao ..
4k of real players in que, not bad at all...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info