Crucible Launch - Live Updates 🔴

"
Apr 09, 2023 2:55 AM (GMT+3) - We are aware of an issue where Rage Vortex's visuals are not apparent enough.

this line wasnt crosssed yesterday and now it is, like u fixed it, but it is still bugged and still skill is invisible.
Thank you for looking into monster modifiers. The Soul Eater mod is one that definitely needs to be toned down. There's no way to outrun the mob and most of the time it just one-shots you.
Context: Soul Eater
"
Enja_N wrote:
except it just non-stop follows you without limits.

That IS pretty funny tho.
Players with hundreds of hours IN game tells you its fucked up, and you call it a day ? are you serious ?

i had 31 DAYS playtime in 3.20 and you telling ima wrong when i say some mobs are fucked up in 3.21 ? that last league was the same... That nothing had change since ?

You do realise that kinda insulting at this point..
"
cirerrek wrote:
"
Crucible Day 13
Apr 19, 2023 10:42 PM (GMT-4) - Based on some concern from the community that certain rare monster modifiers seem to be appearing more frequently in 3.21, we have investigated the spawn rates of rare monster modifiers in 3.21 compared to 3.20 and can conclusively say that they have not changed. We are also assessing the balance of some of the more powerful rare monster modifiers.

"Based on some concern from the community that certain rare monster modifiers seem to be appearing more frequently in 3.21, we have investigated the spawn rates of rare monster modifiers in 3.21 compared to 3.20 and can conclusively say that they have not changed."

How was this tested?

Was it tested in Breach, Delve, Incursion, or any other particular mechanic?

Were any modifications to monster modifiers made for 3.21?

Were the frequency of occurance of any combinations of monster modifiers evaluated?

Anecdotal? I've noticed Soul Eater's far more this league than 3.20. Doesn't mean they are more frequent, but I'm noticing them more? So something is bringing them to my attention, though so far I haven't been deleted by one.

"We are also assessing the balance of some of the more powerful rare monster modifiers."

Please take a look at Essence. The "Grip" hidden modifiers are a laundry list of obnoxious modifications and Essences can show up with multiples.

I'd like to equip my character in a limitedly determininstic fashion without wondering if I am getting The Final Boss every time I release one.

It wasnt, like everything else, thats why they need hundreds of hotfixes every league start until they abandon it when they get enough money, like now.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
Can't login into the game, operation timed out, HELLO
this is the worst league in 5 years, apart from the terrible lags, there is no positive at all!!!!!!!!!!

no all drops
Its funny people still fall for the trap.
And also that they deleted a post talking about the state of the game, actual player base and bots. It was a good post.
Stop lying.

Never before have I seen 4 mana siphoners in one room ggg.

Also it seems almost every map has a soul eater somewhere

Why are you always lying.
Last edited by roundishcap on Apr 20, 2023, 10:27:09 AM
Even if the number of rares has not been altered, the types of modifiers have been greatly.

People notice these things because well, they play your game.
Maybe step away and have a listen to the people who want to support you, even despite history of lying.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info