Crucible Launch - Live Updates 🔴

yep, i keep my money since the league gets no support
if only I could refund all the supporter packs I've brought...
League mechanics is hella bad,same as the servers,always crashing and rollback for no reason
Hi GGG 10% chance of instance crash when i open map and take portal is intended as a new feature or u planing fix it ? thanks
"
Tonst3r wrote:
"
SloppyJoker wrote:
4 months and 2 weeks, and it still feels like I'm playing standard. The one intern working on PoE might need some help, GGG.

Also changes to rares (even though you deny it) are terrible. Might want to consider hiring a few competent people to test those things. The ones doing it are apparently unable to see what the entire playerbase can see. Because, you know... we play the game.

^

Is everyone at GGG on vacation?

Another weekend for everyone to wonder what in god's name is going on at GGG for not changing the worst league mechanic we've ever seen.

they are very far behind on poe2 and have committed to it at exilecon. no devs left to fix the current game
Good
"
Fixed a bug where the Lighthouse Map Boss variants could not have their Souls captured using a Divine Vessel.

WORST LEAGE MECHNIC SAVED DON'T WORRY THEY GOT THIS

/slamFaceIntoDesk
Mobile games have better trading...
Last edited by Tonst3r on Apr 23, 2023, 10:50:12 AM
At the rate this game is going, PoE 2 should really be a standalone game with its own game world/servers. PoE 1 is a bloated mess and carrying all that crap into PoE 2 will be too overwhelming for everybody but the most die-hards PoE fanboys...
The operation timed out, icant login. HELLO
"
The operation timed out, icant login. HELLO

Happens frequently lately, you are not alone with this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info