Crucible Launch - Live Updates 🔴

Today my syndicate transportation got stuck in the crucible thing. Feels bad man.
Snooze league, might as well play Standard.
Awesome
Just like the not nerfed drop rates I guess ? Or the totally not a nerf fest leagues I guess ?

Okay 👍
I had 5 soul eaters in a map, two of them during Ritual.
I don't remember having that many in a map since forever.

So many players have the same experience, and you found nothing wrong?
Where did you guys look? Act 1?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3325018/page/38#p24837196

Welp. The trend is clear. The core of this game is leading in a direction I am no longer interested in. As fun as POE WAS, I don't dream up cool builds anymore. I don't get excited to log on.
The game is:
-Constantly broken
-Trade Site -404 Bad Gateway
-Took an additional month to "polish" this turd
-May as well play standard. Sadly there is no telling when you'll decide what currency will be the next exalt. I don't play standard but you should have given those people way to trade their wealth a one time 1:1
-Third party tools and gizmos. POB - this game would be unplayable without it. Neversink filters - unplayable without. Awakened Poe Trade - gotta have it if you don't want to get ripped off... Excellence next... LAB Compass.. the COUNTLESS Myriad of tools that should NOT BE REQUIRED, or at the very least, should be implemented into the game already.
-TFT I will never use this and it puts me at a disadvantage in a trade league.
-Player base Constantly told we are wrong. It's extremely condescending and most times it's GGG that is inaccurate in their statements.

I can go on and on but there is nothing I've said that hasn't already.

For now, I'm done playing POE. I won't give POE2 the same amount of consideration. I will play it but if it's implemented in anyway like the latest three leagues, I won't consider giving it a second chance.

GGG, thanks for a good run. It was fun while it lasted.
-Filter
Not that is matters much at this point, but these are the posts showing the zero internal playtests.

"
Apr 20, 2023 4:42 AM (GMT+2) - Based on some concern from the community that certain rare monster modifiers seem to be appearing more frequently in 3.21, we have investigated the spawn rates of rare monster modifiers in 3.21 compared to 3.20 and can conclusively say that they have not changed. We are also assessing the balance of some of the more powerful rare monster modifiers.

Anyone that nolifed the last league and this league, or several leagues before can clearly see the change from 3.20 to 3.21. Just for instance, the most visible changes, lightning totem monsters almost disappeared, they were all over the place, now you can find one in 10-15 maps, on the other hand, soul eater was seen once in a few maps, now there are several of them each and every map. I could go on with mana siphoner, cycling resistances, or their combination on top of soul eaters, etc, but the above two are already so clearly got changed.. And just a side note, last league I for instance never found a rare I could not kill even in minutes, this league, I already had to leave behind several unkillabe rares with their reworked combinations. It is so sad to see this game going down this way.
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
"
3.21.xx Emergency Hotfix
- Removed Soul Eater in the Campaign and Maps from the Game
- Also removed other AN Monster who silently sneaked into the Game. We are sorry
- Re-Balanced the first 200 Delve Depths (this is a Buff!)

WHEN???
"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart."
I juiced up a T16 with 20% delirium, 4 extra mob pack sextants, div + harbi + blight + einhar scarabs and counted !!!! 12 !!!! soul eaters in one single map.
"
shacopewdz wrote:
"Disabled most of the lower-tier Crucible Passives that have downsides on the initial skill from rolling"

my sceptre has first node "adds 3 to 9 to cold damage" cannot chill

FIRST NODE
you didnt fix ****, these are placebo patch notes,game is dying, at max charge you didnt change ANYTHING, they are now 900% atleast, more powerfull than not-

so if i burn most of your house you wouldnt think thats a problem, because in your logic, i didnt burn shit?
got it.
....it's been almost two weeks and no fix for "Crucibles spawn on top of and brick other extra content?" How was that not the first thing fixed?

Guess I'll wait a little longer to pick it up again this patch.
Awakened Combustion Support when?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info