Crucible Launch - Live Updates 🔴

Disabling the "Flaskes You use apply to linked targets" mod has bricked my softcore Dancing Dervish build. Could you not have just disabled this mod in hardcore?
Last edited by Pootis_Tootis_Man on Apr 10, 2023, 11:26:50 PM
why not make a loot drop like delirium along with how long you hold the button. keep the difficulty but just make loot drop
"
why not make a loot drop like delirium along with how long you hold the button. keep the difficulty but just make loot drop

Nice idea hoho
The mobs need to drop better loot
"
evenflow wrote:
The mobs need to drop loot

FTFY
I kinda feel like I'm playing Standard League ...
After revealing a good amount of Crucible Tree on my bow and got nothing worth and no currencies vendor, I decided to buy a base with the BiS for my build already revealed.

What's next?
Do I have to make a new build to test new Crucible Tree node?
This league right now feels like it was made by a ghost team while they're trying to develop PoE 2. Also, is it me or I'm seeing like WAY MORE tanky tanky rare in maps ? Lots of Soul Eater, Invulnerability Aura, Cycling Res and all the "Touched" monsters (AN Mob). I'm wondering if they shadow nerf the rare and tried to bring back AN in a subtle way with Crucible.

Also, over 300,000 monsters killed and currencies is so scarce (3 ex and 0 divine so far), I'm glad I have my boi Tujen with me or it would be a disaster.
Ruthless was just a side project is the same as saying, don't worry, she's just a friend ;)

Might be worth checking! (devcheck someone)
Last edited by ImTerryFox on Apr 11, 2023, 12:40:51 AM
The bug for the "unique item" when you sell rewarding a rare item instead needs to get patched asap I just got scammed out of an aegis because I didn't know about this bug...
"
xebtria wrote:
"
evenflow wrote:
The mobs need to drop loot

FTFY

mother of badges
I have same problem at blood altar. Circle keeps spinning and does not load
and no mention about rewards at all. wow.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info