Crucible Launch - Live Updates 🔴

bravo on this Live Update approach. It's such a great way of reminding us as the player base that our concerns are being addressed. I hope it reminds us to be patient also. Congrats on the league so far. It's been really interesting to play through and I feel the best us yet to come with end game crafting.

I will add to the request that crucible monsters also drop items as per regular mobs in the map. Would make it worth engaging in the content even during that 25-50% of the time that you're not forging items. (The item sells for X at vendor nodes are a little meh from feels point of view IMO)

Love to the team
Last edited by SylverXYZ on Apr 11, 2023, 5:39:47 AM
Why do you need another standard? I skip this league mechanic all the time. Strong mobs = 0 loot, seems like a good idea. Worst league I have ever played. No loot, no rewards. Sadge...
Have they addressed the issue when Crucible forge bricks any other encounter it spawns on top of on the map? Reddit is full of those. Sad
Zero crashes this league start until you fixed crashes pog
still cannot krangle uniques...
Imagine making an H'n'S with a good mechanic on paper, but when you kill mobs in this mechanic you have 0 loot. Yes, an A-RPG which gives you 0 loot.

Crazy uh ?
GGG did it.
Very nice job guys.

I'd like to know how many people pre ordered D4 after this major league failure.
And don't try to have weapons with interesting passives when you do your levelling : they're crap AF. I tried with several weapons and at each time they're bad and useless.

Time to wake up GGG, instead of teasing people with Kirac's vault paid battlepass (Yes, it's a disguised paid battlepass) make great and fun league mechanics, not mechanics where we sweat our asses off for nothing.

I had great expectations about GGG but in the end, they're like all others.
The blindfold begins to fall :)
"
Eraforn wrote:
Thanks for updates lads. Can we increase the rate of item drop from crucible monsters too. They drop nothing.

Yeah, that's not gonna happen. They're pretty much done with this league.
The nerfs will continue until morale improves.
Idk if this is the best place to report this but I've died in a map and been unable to re-enter it despite there being 5 portals remaining. When I try to enter I get disconnected back to the login screen. Tried 8 or so times once just to see if it would work eventually... it did not. This has happened once with a Kirac mission and twice with regular maps placed in the map device.

Also, idk if it is just the servers playing up again but I've noticed latency increases and freezing(up to 5 seconds so far) after I've started a crucible and stayed near the monsters from it. Even leading some of them away, the more "dangerous" rare ones seem to cause this sometimes. I think I've only had it happen with multiple rares spawning but I could be wrong.

On another note; Thank you for the changes so far, they have been amazing! I'm hoping the indication of difficulty is very clear about difficulty increase but not clear about what you might fight.
The downsides on some nodes seem rather steep and more common than I think they should be but maybe their frequency is needed for players who are much faster than I am.
Risk to reward ratio still horrible, yes i will engage with league mechanic that without any chance to defend against it bricks my items.

unkillable mobs, zero drops, underwhelming skill trees. Hardly anyone engages with it GGG, and this is going to be long league, nerf mobs even more and buff all passives, make first passive skill re-reollable easily without geodes, make mobs drop normal loot on top. please? Like its very salvagable
I bet Blizzard paid GGG to ruin their game because they want POE players to play D4. :D
(Luckily Everspace 2 was released as well and it is a good space ARPG.)
Last edited by yesname on Apr 11, 2023, 10:33:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info