Crucible Launch - Live Updates 🔴

"
fknmadness wrote:
what about fixing servers?

HAH
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
Please add another note to the recently posted changes, addressing the lack of loot that comes from the crucible mobs.

Also, the league content was very over-tuned from the first encounters in act one, all the way through T16s, how does this not get picked up by anyone in GGG?

I think it is telling that after many leagues you are forced to rebalance the content VERY shortly after release, as an organization I think this indicates a failure in your internal testing or a lack of commitment to the product you put out. In some ways I had hoped your response was going to be "working as intended", at least that would indicate that you aren't using us a beta testers, especially after the 4 month dev cycle and numerous notes from Chris over they years saying "we will do better" / "actions speak louder than words".

:-(
Last edited by Nogram on Apr 10, 2023, 7:26:50 PM
Well, concept of league looked cool on paper, but how u guys will fix this? Mobs difficulty which one shooting you it's not a prob it's fixible, loot from them too. But u know, i don't care about picking up all bases and check for trees prock, it's absolutely don't worth it, it's just time wasting, i will just buy base with good tree. When what i need to do after i got perfect tree? Looking for mod item will sell 1 divine after checking 300+ bases? Lmao, no thx. This is just weird. Also tree don't look too powerfull u know, because of downsides like reduced global dmg, inc attack speed, and some of this, which u can't skip while revealing can fully rip ur item, (Elemental Equilibrium as an example and u'll reveal flat fire from attack while u hitting with fire for Explison arrow as an example). Yes there few good passives with mana reservation aura, but it was in masteries before patch. So u nerf characters hard, take the good thing from masteries and move to cruciable tree forcing us to fight vs unreasonable hard mobs, without loot with low chance to grab a good one passive which was previously in tree. I have no words lmao
"
Nogram wrote:
Please add another note to the recently posted changes, addressing the lack of loot that comes from every single league mechanic since 3.15 the crucible mobs.

Also, the league content was very over-tuned from the first encounters in act one, all the way through T16s, how does this not get picked up by anyone in GGG?

I think it is telling that after many leagues you are forced to rebalance the content VERY shortly after release, as an organization I think this indicates a failure in your internal testing or a lack of commitment to the product you put out. In some ways I had hoped your response was going to be "working as intended", at least that would indicate that you aren't using us a beta testers, especially after the 4 month dev cycle and numerous notes from Chris over they years saying "we will do better" / "actions speak louder than words".

:-(

Yo pal, i fixed it for you, all good <3
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
I love when the server crashes and the map closes
I'm done with the league content until its fixed, the mobs are completely overtuned and the passives I have managed to reveal on the few weapons I have revealed so far are absolute garbage.
I finallyt managed to reveal these trees in areas 10 levels below me with assistance from other players, just to find out that a 20 minute battle trying to kill them was a complete waste of time.
Not doing it again until there has been a serious change to how they work.

What I would like to see changed with the Crucible mechanic is:

Give us 4 buttons for instantly charging 25%, 50%, 75% and 100%. It feels HOORENDOUS to stand around just charging it and not even being able to see how much it has been charged. Just making it more visible won't be enough IMO.

Instead of letting us choose between equipped items and the leftmost item in our inventory why not just make it a slot we can put a weapon or shield into? why make this unnecessary restriction? The only reason i see for this is to be able to easier use it on a weapon/shield that you use? Definitely not worth the restriction.

Remove the downsides from the skill tree. Honestly besides a few nodes they are mostly small upgrades and the downsides make it basically useless to take or downright detrimental.

Let us reroll the whole Crucible tree instead of having to remove it and then apply a new one?

This league mechanic feels like a cross between Krangle league and recombinators with all the downsides of krangling and none of the upsides of recombinators. All in all what I want is for the league mechanic to actually be useful and not tedious. As it stands I am not going to engage the league mechanics at all.
Last edited by InkDevil on Apr 10, 2023, 7:57:34 PM
No reward optimization?
No channeling damage immunation?
Quite a boring league mechanic.
Need loot to drop from league mechanic. Feeling starved for bubblegum currency.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info