Crucible Launch - Live Updates 🔴

4 months for this? Put the poor skeleton crew out of their misery and just focus on PoE 2. The half dozen people you have working on the main game aren't cutting it, just drop the game at this point.
this still doesn't resolve the issue where no loot is dropped on clearing the league mechanic mobs
update us when the league gets gud, recombs would have been great, the ability to just recomb uniques would have made this league AWESOME.
mobs just hit too hard.
I don't understand creating a mechanic and putting it in the campaign when everything literally 1-2 shots you.
it's just ridiculous.
Z balance, z reward for making a new char to try it out and die a bajillion times, just bleh.
BRING BACK THE RECOMBINATORS IT'S WHAT WE ALL WANT!!!
Players:

the league mechanic is underwhelming, unrewarding, slows the gameplay down to a crawl, feels completely unpolished, and the servers are on fire. can you do something about it?

GGG:

BUY OUR MERCH FAM
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester

Path of Exile 2 will be a great leap forward
I'm using a unique weapon so there isn't much of an incentive for me to level up some weapon so I always just skip the mechanic. This is a shame as a new league mechanic should be something to look forward to. Sometimes I try it for a weapon I just picked up just to see the tree but then I get destroyed by some overtuned mob that doesn't drop any loot anyway so I just run away and skip.

League was popular but I guess people will soon drop off because of the really bad league mechanic.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
Fixed Olroth bug 1.5 hours after it happened to me... on the only Logbook I have found yet... thanks I guess
"
You can now dismiss the unclaimed Kirac's Vault rewards notification with right-click. The notification will reappear when you earn a new reward, or when you next login.

How about also remove the "or when you next login" part. If I dismissed it, I don't want to see it, ever. Quest notifications don't reappear on next login, after being right-clicked.
♥️
Thanks for updates lads. Can we increase the rate of item drop from crucible monsters too. They drop nothing.
fix trade

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info