Crucible Launch - Live Updates 🔴

league mechanic needs to give loot...its not worth doing at the moment
any news about the ignite bug? oni-goroshi is useless cuz can't apply ignite from crit/hits
I think part of the issue is that some rare monsters are too strong in general, with mods like damage reduction and soul eater. If there are monsters so bad that people skip them, there is clearly a balance issue. Also, the encounters need to give better loot.
same rng crap like scourge :> no new ideas poe ded /s
Cant remember a time when i was so starved for currency in a trade league.
Boring league mechanic.
Crucible league is Ruthless lite.. I can't even self sustain alchs in early red teir maps. League mechanic is unfun and unrewarding. PLEASE stop making a game that 1% of the player base wants..
now we just need the monsters to drop loot aka currency and its gg league
"
Fixed a bug where it was possible to combine the Crucible Passive Skill Trees of a non-Unique Item and a Unique Item together in certain cases.

Please revert this and make this a feature - getting a tree onto a unique in the first place is limiting enough.

So many people have exploited this already and everyone else who wasn't able to yet gets left out into the lurch, having to spend magnitudes more time and effort to get similar items.
Last edited by JohnnyMak on Apr 10, 2023, 10:26:50 PM
"
Apr 10, 2023 10:11 PM (EDT) - We've released Hotfix 9 which addresses the following issues:
Fixed a bug where it was possible to combine the Crucible Passive Skill Trees of a non-Unique Item and a Unique Item together in certain cases.

huh this is literally the most awesome thing i've seen of the crucible stuff...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info