Crucible Launch - Live Updates 🔴

"
xebtria wrote:
It's tuesday, almost 9am in NZ right now

Anyone alive? awake?

i was thinking the same !!
We still waiting on some fixes I guess?
bois, i have figured it out.

Just don't play league content for first week and you'll never be disappointed with fixes taking a week.
Last edited by EKoP on Apr 10, 2023, 5:09:32 PM
The scaling on these mobs is just .... wow.

A fully juiced metamorph is childs play in comparison.

I usually lean on the getgud side of things but this one is just unhealthy in its current state.

"Just goes to show your complete lack of knowledge on the matter. If you had any actual experience with melee" -Melee "Expert"
Phantasmal lightning tendrils is not applying it's bonus at all. Fix it pls I wanna play my build.
Very interesting concept, badly executed (as usual one would say considering the last leagues...).

It seems pretty obvious that there is no extensive testing before launch. You'd think after making the same mistakes 10 times in a row you would try to do something differently for the 11th.

It's the best game ever made don't get me wrong but damn it could be even better and I don't think it would be that hard, there are so many little things that don't consume much time, effort and thinking but no.

4 months for this result is disappointing to say the least. The MTX you made certainly seem like they took more work.
Standard, but trash weapon passives.
"
EKoP wrote:
bois, i have figured it out.

Just don't play league content for first week and you'll never be disappointed with fixes taking a week.

This doesn't work. If you played Lake of Kalandra, you would know better than to be baited like this. The community gave GGG all the feedback in the world for that league and they ignored it all and then had the nerve to ask for feedback way after the fact. I was so hyped for this league and it's already dead to me. I'm a bozo for giving GGG any money. Why are you doing this, GGG? I want to like your game...
Tencentorship
Last edited by jrv209 on Apr 10, 2023, 6:29:27 PM
Please do this now:

Tone the league mobs down. SIGNIFICANTLY! I shouldn't have to fight The Feared to get 6-13 added fire damage on my wand.

Take away any downsides on the crucible tree. This league is devoid of any real content, but going backwards and bricking my items won't keep me here longer.

Unique items should be available for Crucible, without having to go into some drop zone. I like carrots on sticks, but this is stupid guys.

Things that should have been done, but it's probably too late:

The Crucible tree progress on an item should be near infinite. I should be able to scale an item over the course of the entire season, slowly chipping away at upgrades for the whole 3 months.

Every piece of gear should have been made available, not just a weapon slot.

While we're on fixes, revert Cyclone nerfs so that it isn't zdps and doesn't feel like trash to play now. Actually, just revert it back to 3.06.
Forum probation for calling someone a 'troll', so I lifetime banned myself from spending money on PoE.
what about fixing servers?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info