Crucible Launch - Live Updates 🔴

I'm massively disappointed in you, GGG. This league is indefensible.
Tencentorship
RIP trade site
Could you allocate more resources to fix the trade website please?
Apr 09, 2023 3:44 AM (GMT+4) - We are resolving a bug where the explosives in the Olroth boss fight sometimes do not destroy the crystals, making him unkillable.

How many time needed?
Apr 09, 2023 3:44 AM (GMT+4) - We are resolving a bug where the explosives in the Olroth boss fight sometimes do not destroy the crystals, making him unkillable.

How many time needed?
hey crazy idea: maybe fix trade and have more than 1 dev working on it???
At least 3 "leagues" long we are hearing about the "vision" of a "Holly Cris", how rare items will be good to be taken from the ground and progress will be smooth and enjoyable for a gamer. And all this time GGG just x2 HP and damage for the new mobs and once again has made AN "great again".

So a league start is pooped like Kalanra, in my opinion. I was expecting this league and wanted to have a good time here, similar to the time spent in Sanctum.

YOU CAN"T FIX a SITE!!! Web, hell yeah, site. This site was working, it was not "updated" and no new mechanics were added. But you've shown us a High level again.

I know that there is a "core" community that will tell that this is "ok" and this can happen to anyone. Believe in this as you believe in the "Vision". League is dead for me for now. Mb 2-3 months later I will try it (kekw).
"
jrv209 wrote:
I'm massively disappointed in you, GGG. This league is indefensible.

Indefensible, irredeemable, and many other less-flattering adjectives starting with "I".
Quoting Saltychipmunk:
...I look at the new act 5 boss where you have to hide behind the statues to survive the bullet hell and all I can think is... how the fuck are zombies going to survive that?

They don't know what hiding is... they don't know what dodging is... they are morons.
It's tuesday, almost 9am in NZ right now

Anyone alive? awake?

No live update on crucible mobs dropping any kind of loot?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info