Crucible FAQ

"
The base projectile speed of Spark has been reduced by 25%.

Phew...that's much less than I thought it was going to get hit with. Spark will be fine in end game even with the limited proj speed options. Just hope that sceptre and wand bases can get proj speed on their trees to bring it closer to original speeds
lol -25% damage for spark

"Oops, we forgot to include the value in the original release of the patch notes, teehee"
"
You killed Endless Heist and it was not even intended? Smthng. Care reverting this?

POE players in charge of reading comprehension
The Gain Adrenaline for 1 second when you switch stance Mastery seems too strong. Will you change it?

• We are looking into this and will let you know the results via the RAQ post.

Get your Stance Dance ready! Lul.
“If freedom of [censored] is taken away, then [censored] and [censored] we may be led, like [censored] to the [censored].” - George Washington
"

Helmet Swap Meta DIESOFCRINGE

^
There were a number of people wondering about the lack of channeling masteries as well.

As a playstyle, it's largely shunted off to cluster jewels these days.

Is the intent to leave it until poe2, before revamping or changing it significantly?
"
Thorinori wrote:
"
You killed Endless Heist and it was not even intended? Smthng. Care reverting this?

They are saying the use of it for endless heist was not intended, not that killing endless heist wasn't intended. It being removed is perfectly understandable since that wasn't the intended way to interact with Heist.

I understand that's what they are saying. What I meant is if the change was not made with the specific intent of killing Endless Heist then perhaps undo it so it can live? What I mean is, if they had the data that Endless Heist somehow hurts the game and they killed it because of that then sure I can understand. But if that is not the case then perhaps do not kill this chance for a few fanatics because certainly it's not being done by a lot of people to make a little currency early.
So the new meta is gonna be holding a blood price in your inventory, swap it in before entering the boss room, and swap it back out for the fight :')

I mean it's an awesome mechanic to build around if you actually have to pay the helmet slot for it but having a gear swap to cull off 8% is gonna be pretty obnoxious to have that be the "correct" way to play the game.

That should probably be looked at so it heals the 8% back when you swap it out.
Q: Can you make dedicated UI to store 2-3 or 5 Items for crucible encounter? Like it was in Scourge league?
Otherwise players will have a lot of problems leveling gems in weapon swap slot.
Also there are builds that REQUIRE weapons swap.
I can FLY!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WDRU/
anyone upset before playing and experimenting with the changes are cringe
"Life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience." - Frank Herbert
----------------------------------------

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info