Crucible FAQ

"
GVD9K wrote:
"
Rakschas666 wrote:
The Pathfinder changes are not a revamp, they are heavy handed nerfs without so much as a sliver of thought put behind it.

Why did you mutilate the whole ascendancy and why dishonestly sell those changes to us with misleading labels? Those are not revamps, the class wasnt "stale". Excessive defensive powerlevel in 3.20 can be achieved with nearly any Ascendancy, but on pathfinder it requires not just high investment, but cant be done without a 3.20 exclusive unique. So that cant be your reasoning for 3.21. What the hell were you thinking?!

Explain your reasoning at least!

This is shit. Shame on you.

Smartest POE player

hahahahahahahahahhahahahaha
-

Mi o sutete koso ukabu se mo aru
Dont remove Adrenaline buff :) Dont remove Adrenaline buff :) Dont remove Adrenaline buff :) Dont remove Adrenaline buff :) Dont remove Adrenaline buff :) Dont remove Adrenaline buff :) Dont remove Adrenaline buff :) Dont remove Adrenaline buff :) Dont remove Adrenaline buff :) Dont remove Adrenaline buff :) Dont remove Adrenaline buff :) Dont remove Adrenaline buff :) Dont remove Adrenaline buff :)
How do triggerbots interact with triggered skills that have charges like doomblast that has 3 charges, does it trigger 3 times from each bot or on the first trigger it consumes 2 charges and the second time since it only has one charge left it only procs once?
I mean I do understand the idea of making the saboteur ascendency diverse, but what you actually did was destroying traps and mines for sabo and leaving it with only triggers, I am not saying that I dont like the triggers thing, but I do want to have the choice of being able to play a good trap or mine build on a sabo.
ok
What will happen to crucible items with skill trees after crucible league ends?
Why is noone talking about the crucible ?

Can we even interact with crucible when my main weapons are maxed out and i have nothing in weapon swap ?

We gonna loot 100 normal rarity weapons from ground to pray for 1 "sell for 1 divine to vendor" ?

The recombinator map will be expensive as hell.

We gonna recombinate 100 Auroras or Squires to get decent one ?
We can now find a mirror worth unique item on ground ?

We dont even know how long we gonna channel the mechanic.
Based on video i assume its 40 seconds for full charge ?
Does the spawned mobs even drop items on kills or just gives xp to crucible ?

Like WTF GGG.
This is such a wrong concept of mechanic.

Last edited by LeGyy on Apr 2, 2023, 8:08:03 PM
“Skills cost Life instead of 30% of Mana Cost.”

Suggested wording on this to avoid intense confusion.

"30% of skills mana cost now consumes life instead" or something similar. This makes more sense to my smooth brain anyway
so are we getting direct access to our stash inventory for weapons for crucible? or we are going to carry weapons around in a limited inventory space? how much is crucible going to slow down the mapping experience? lolw doa league
I know very few people probably care about this. But I wish GGG would have answered why a separate challenge totem in Ruthless. When they didn’t take that approach for HC.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How many league/core supporter packs in a year when POE1 & 2 coexist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info