Crucible FAQ

What about collecting high level weapon bases and then revealing the crucible trees in quarry?
Literally the most broken class in the game now and this guy has a problem still. Some people will never be happy.
Please clarify the new elemental mastery that says "(New) Hits have 25% chance to treat Enemy Monster Elemental Resistance values as inverted"

Maven has 50% fire resist. Let's say with curse and exposure I can apply -60%. Right now it means Maven is -10% to my fire damage.

With this mastery, does Maven's resist go to -50% first then I apply -60, meaning Maven gets to -110% ?

Or does it invert after all the curse/exposure calculations are done, because that would seem to make it useless, 25% of the time Maven would have +10% instead.

I guess this mastery works better the higher resist the monster has, so it would be a smaller DPS increase for say rares or map bosses.
Could you tell me the Mana cost of Triggerbot properly? If the mana cost to trigger is 10, will the trigger cost double because I summon 2 Triggerbots? Or is it still 10?
only downside i can see is uniques - make it like in scourge league so we can "bake" items every map instead of some super special encounter.

make only the merging option rarer, else id be forced to bake rare weapons and the surrender...
Last edited by feral_nature on Apr 2, 2023, 9:47:31 PM
Disappointed but not surprised they purposefully created stance dancing for this patch but now are “reviewing” it because of complaints. How many times have people complained that nerfs were too heavy handed and GGG last minute decided to change it? Literally numerous concerns with other nerfs or things that were overnerfed with previous patches and their answer is always “we aren’t going to do anything about it” or “we may look into it for future patches.”

If you don’t want classes putting on stance skills just to gain adrenaline then maybe tie it to the skills that have unique interactions with stances (bladestorm, lacerate, and perforate). None of this skills are meta and would be interesting to make them powerful for a league. Or, give stance switching a longer internal cooldown that is reduced when a melee skill is used. This is a major win for melee and I suspect most of the people complaining about it feel like they’d have to put a stance skill on even though it doesn’t normally benefit their build as much as having a different skill.

There are other solutions than simply gutting the idea because Ranger meta doesn’t want to have to use reservation on something that will only give them adrenaline and have limited to no usefulness of the stance itself.

The other common complaint I’ve heard is that people don’t watch to put stance on left click like it’s some new concept being forced on them. Players already use left click for all types of skills they want to essentially auto cast… molten shell, steel skin, withering step, I could go on. Why complain now about having to map something to left click like it’s going to give you hand cramps. It’s super common to already do this.
Last edited by Rellikor on Apr 2, 2023, 9:57:15 PM
To clarify, would uniques that uses off-attributes (e.g. Clayshaper which is clearly a summon / golem weapon) be able to get crucible tree nodes relevanr to said off-attributes?
"
Psaakyrn wrote:
To clarify, would uniques that uses off-attributes (e.g. Clayshaper which is clearly a summon / golem weapon) be able to get crucible tree nodes relevanr to said off-attributes?

That is an EXCELLENT question. I would add: since they had all this time to develop this, do all unique items have UNIQUE passive nodes related to that item? That is the only real way to roll this out...but I'm sure it'll be half-arsed. The reason most of these items are unique is because they operate in a unique way, skewed from the base item characteristics. Therefore, 90% of the passives rolled will be utterly useless on uniques if they didn't have some sort of related nodework going on
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Apr 2, 2023, 9:59:50 PM
I hope they rework the stance dance adrenaline mastery to trigger only if used a melee skill within 4 seconds of switching stance.
Last edited by ㆍZombieㆍ on Apr 2, 2023, 10:03:47 PM
cool
Last edited by J_Love on Apr 2, 2023, 10:22:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info