Crucible FAQ

There are a lot of uniques that "trigger" spells and attacks that may work with the Triggerbots that Saboteur gets - for example, Lightpoacher - assuming that Triggerbots don't get spirit charges, does this mean the triggerbots will each spawn a ring of projectiles? What about Saqawal's Nest, does that double the amount of tornadoes you spawn? Will Law of the Wilds spawn 2 wolves on crit?
noot
No mentions of anything melee related, that's my ARPG dev!
HC balance should be separate from SC I don't care which outdated 1993 game dev philosophy this goes against. youtube/twitch.tv/DESPAIR268

REVERT SUNDER :) REVERT SEISMIC CRY :) REVERT IMPALER :) REVERT GAME :)) MAKE DUALWIELD GREAT AGAIN :)
"
a_k_a wrote:
I wonder where do they gather these FAQ from. I am seeing some questions here that hold little relevancy to majority of players yet some more important questions were not included... Shameful.

More important questions? Like what? Maybe if you ask them instead of vaguely hinting at nothing they may get answered.
"
Rakschas666 wrote:
The Pathfinder changes are not a revamp, they are heavy handed nerfs without so much as a sliver of thought put behind it.

Why did you mutilate the whole ascendancy and why dishonestly sell those changes to us with misleading labels? Those are not revamps, the class wasnt "stale". Excessive defensive powerlevel in 3.20 can be achieved with nearly any Ascendancy, but on pathfinder it requires not just high investment, but cant be done without a 3.20 exclusive unique. So that cant be your reasoning for 3.21. What the hell were you thinking?!

Explain your reasoning at least!

This is shit. Shame on you.

Smartest POE player
The book of regression nerf is sad... It didnt hurt anyone and helped out with building currency before maps...
that's really cool we can keep wiping the tree on a single item
so you can craft it first
I hope there is more to the combat than what is shown in the content reveal. It looks like another 'kill things in a circle league' - which can be fine. But this one looks bland.

Breach added time pressure

Ritual and Ultimatum added "arena" (2D spatial) pressure.

In-map combat of Harvest and Expedition* was pretty bland, but they were totally carried by the systems and rewards behind them which were very fun and powerful.

Will the combat in Crucible be bland, or is there something spicy about it? Not just making it '100% delirious monster' levels of difficult - but a real hook.

If bland, will the skill trees be enough to carry the league? Idk...

*I give whoever did mob design in Expedition credit; between block chance and ward and the unique spells the mages use those monsters are much more interesting than all the mobs in the base game combined.
please remove the adrenaline mastery :(
"Ah, salutations my children... are you ready for your daily dose of smooth jazz?"
Will the necromatic aegis keystone apply to passive tree nodes that are allocated on your shields in crucible?
Last edited by Quelex on Apr 2, 2023, 7:46:23 PM
"
innervation wrote:
I hope there is more to the combat than what is shown in the content reveal. It looks like another 'kill things in a circle league' - which can be fine. But this one looks bland.

Breach added time pressure

Ritual and Ultimatum added "arena" (2D spatial) pressure.

In-map combat of Harvest and Expedition* was pretty bland, but they were totally carried by the systems and rewards behind them which were very fun and powerful.

Will the combat in Crucible be bland, or is there something spicy about it? Not just making it '100% delirious monster' levels of difficult - but a real hook.

If bland, will the skill trees be enough to carry the league? Idk...

*I give whoever did mob design in Expedition credit; between block chance and ward and the unique spells the mages use those monsters are much more interesting than all the mobs in the base game combined.

Did you really just ask if a whole new set of skill trees that add insane amounts of power just from the previewed ones will be enough to carry a league about killing strong monsters in a circle? That's some funny shit, obviously the reward is gonna be worth it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info