Crucible FAQ

"
You killed Endless Heist and it was not even intended? Smthng. Care reverting this?

They are saying the use of it for endless heist was not intended, not that killing endless heist wasn't intended. It being removed is perfectly understandable since that wasn't the intended way to interact with Heist.
Hopefully you allow the stance swapping as is for people.

If this needs to be addressed wait until next league to implement the changes so nothing is done hastily.

I do feel like players like to play this game efficiently but I also believe if they don’t want to click a button every 1 second then they don’t have to. They want the acts to be faster and after losing onslaught I would like to have a button to click for increased damage, speed, and recovery. Having this option removed means everything becomes slower with no way to invest to speed it up.
"
JesusIsBIack wrote:
"
a_k_a wrote:
Nice to know that everyone who plays builds that use unique items not for their item class but for - the UNIQUE mods - gets screwed. Thx GGG.

What are you talking about? Uniques gain powerful stats that other rares cannot gain. Its called trade off. No build dies because you cant use 15% increased max life

Trade off? Lol. I play to enjoy the league, not to compare a rare and unique items on a scale and make builds based on stats.
Also when was the last time a league mechanic screwed players from benefiting from it?
"
You killed Endless Heist and it was not even intended? Smthng. Care reverting this?

They said the way they were being used in Heist wasn't intended, as in that wasn't the intended use of the books. Not that they didn't intend to kill the strat. They're probably okay with the strat being gone.
Last edited by YoukaiNingen on Apr 2, 2023, 7:18:15 PM
Ok, only dont like the Ruthless event.
Смех станет воплем, жизнь станет смертью...
I wonder where do they gather these FAQ from. I am seeing some questions here that hold little relevancy to majority of players yet some more important questions were not included... Shameful.
Last edited by a_k_a on Apr 2, 2023, 7:24:30 PM
this whole river full of fish yo
Thx for buff tft discord.
The ultimate challenge in Path of Exile?

Interesting choice of words GGG.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info