3.20 Balance Manifesto: Jewels and Ailment Mitigation

So you say we have to be heppy to get a jewel drop right? but thers a BUT where is the drop buff to even see anything cool drop :D
"
Ravagraid wrote:

yeah but nobody's gonna spam hundreds of vaals on hundreds of shit rares to try and get decent unique jewels. There's simply better value in using them elsewhere.

Which from the looks of it will be hitting the rare few uncorrupted unique jewels that'll drop that aren't worth selling

Na you spam vaals on half decent rare jewels to try get the corruption implicit you need, and as a result you usually end up with a fair amount of corrupted unique jewels. You aren't target farming the unique jewels, you just get them as a result. But currently you just end up vendoring them all. I'm not a huge crafter, but I always end up with multiple sets of all the corrupted jewels.
"
ArtaEva wrote:
Really good change (especially build enabling like Combat Focus/Primordials), interesting how it will come out and affect game.

primordials will drop from 8mod corrupted T16 Quarries

on mondays

between 7 and 9pm

if the day is dividable by 6

maybe

This is how it will end.
Funny how people still get hyped about a manifesto like this. Wish i could see their faces when they realize how this actually changes little to nothing or ends up being a nerf ;)
ok
Rampage Rank 7 lv 100 BONJWA_TOP_DAWG
Talisman SC Rank 7 Lv 100 LaBonjwa_Neymar
"
Some other build-enabling Jewels that affect Golems can no longer drop but can be found from another more deterministic source. While we want you to discover this new source on your own during gameplay, we will say for clarity that these Jewels do not come from vendor recipes

Well primordial jewels 10 divines now GG
What about primordial jewels though, you're making them rarer?
My current build relies on corrupted stat-conversion jewels to gain stun avoidance, without these corruptions on those jewels, my build is bricked. Can the corruption-only jewels come with a corrupted implicit so these items can still be acquired.
Buffs!? Wow!
*Never forgetting how good this game looked at 32:9 instead of 1/3 of my screen being black bars.*
Unless the previous trash unique jewels from corruption are removed, then rolling for Build enabling unique jewels will be hell. So this change was poorly thought out.
I predict Vaal orbs will be worth more than before.

Adding yet more modifiers to jewels is brainless though. Even if it's a useful mod, jewels already are hard to roll. So instead of removing some mods no one wants on their jewel (like stun), the pool's even bigger now.

The only positive change I see here is increasing modifier values on the jewels, and making some unique jewels better. And I guess Combat Focus being from a recipe now, as long as it's not a stupid, annoying one. But maybe something like a jewel base, chance orb, and elemental hit skill gem

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info