3.20 Balance Manifesto: Jewels and Ailment Mitigation

not nerfs? :0

"
Ravagraid wrote:

I have, but if there's gonna be a LOT less unique jewels to spam vaals on AND the amount of outcomes will have a greatly increased amount of -transforming into another gem, I can see scarcity driving up the prices by a lot. It's just another thing that raises the entry bar for the more casual players.

things like cheap energy from withins to boost people's builds will also be a thing of the past (if it's even allowed to stay)

We'd have to see how the amounts that drop and what stays looks first but, I don't really see that much of a net positive.

Rare jewels can turn unique from corruption, I'm assuming that still applies.
Deterministic crafting for certain jewels is one of my favourite things from this manifesto. Great choices all around
I really disagree with the no unique quest rewards. The word GGG used was "predictable" but I think the words most would use is reliable. The survival jewels are so nice to have, especially with be guaranteed a source of pierce, outside of the support gem, while leveling. Conqueror's efficiency is another one I'm going to miss. It made sure that I could take two 50% reservation auras without taking a reservation node while leveling.
butts
Oh I can't wait to buy a damn uniq jewel for my build for 50 divines.
rip my auras I think I have dropped more enlightens than conquerors
Also I dont think getting a random yellow (:D i hope) is better than the unique one... is stupid no? there is a very small chance to get anything useful so if they at least made it a decent by default with 1 random mod or smth it would be better (for example having Life % or ES % as default on it).
Overall the jewel change is good but the quest rewards will be missed and replaced by not so good replacements.
NOW THIS IS THE DIRECTION I AM EXCITED TO SEE GGG TAKING!!!!!!!
Great job, cool stuff i love it!
Really good change (especially build enabling like Combat Focus/Primordials), interesting how it will come out and affect game.

Hope that Ghastly jewels will have mitigation rolls for minions as well. (especially Corrupted Blood). PLEASE (Hoping for as corruption outcome of Vaal orbs. X cannot be inflicted to you, instead will have you and minions wording.)

Neither way, will be interesting to see what 3.20 will have for player enjoyment =).
chris sarcasm --- "at least you wont be clicking too much to pick up the jewels"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info