What to Expect Over the Coming Months

"
Tegraze wrote:
A nice idea would be to follow on Runescape's steps: make "old school poe" and "poe" different games, keeping "old school" as the version everyone used to enjoy and make "poe" the version where the vision is implemented and a fraction of the playerbase plays. please

Seen some good and bad comments in this thread, but this is tops!!

Absolutely perfect idea, would love to see it :)

Cheers...
Just get it right this time.
Man really wish we got the league earlier then delayed because this shit feels so freaking dead.
"
Docx_83 wrote:
Only thing I want to know is if loot goblins are staying or not?

Same

I want to know if the game is still going to be dead or not in 3.20

cos if loot goblins are a thing, it's only going downhill from here...
I just need a league that feels like the game is buffed for a change again, not all these major nerf leagues we've been having since (or even prior to) 3.15. I need the power fantasy back, not an additive struggle in ways to deal with mobs, drops and crafting. And a fun league mechanic that is unique in the way that it offers rewards i can only get in through that league mechanic. We haven't had that in a while now (i'm not counting sentinel crafting or kalandra crafting, i'm talking drops we can get excited for like breach, incursion, etc. used to be).

It's probably not gonna happen right?
So.. this is like, we introduced HardMode as core game in 3.19, because visions.. we produced the worst league in POE history and now we do what we where supposed to do from the start and that is, create a game mode.

But the question is, will you fix the loot/gameplay issues in the normal game mode, or this is just.. ohh we made loot and gameplay so bad, that just by dialing it back 10% will feel like a major improvement
"
h3h3sucks wrote:
"
Docx_83 wrote:
Only thing I want to know is if loot goblins are staying or not?

Same

I want to know if the game is still going to be dead or not in 3.20

cos if loot goblins are a thing, it's only going downhill from here...

Delaying the most bugged and annoying league is not a good direction. Release the events with good rewards as fast as possible , before we chose other worlds to grind!
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
remove loot goblin
Noice
GGG Patch Notes: "Fixed a bug where players actually wanted to play the game"
"
This time around, we'll be sharing more topics in advance than usual

Like changing divine craft cost from exalted for example? Would be nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info