What to Expect Over the Coming Months

I'm one of those player who really enojoy short events.
Great news!
"
TheRhazensten wrote:
RUTHLESS MODE LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I don't know how anyone in the right mind can advocate for less loot and overall a system that encourages you to spend more IRL time sitting at your computer and desk, especially on top of the 3.19 loot nerfs.

It's insanity to me how anyone could be excited for this, sorry.

Great work!
We could all use a big W. Come on. One good league in 3 years. Just one. You need it. I need it. It's a win-win situation. Don't make me beg.
Can't wait to finally play without Ruth!
why not? its just name
You went and did it again!!!
Praise GGG
"
For clarity, us signaling this early is not meant to set an expectation of many and/or severe balance changes, just simply that this information is coming early and will be shared across several posts

I somehow missed this glorious nugget skimming through it the first time. Why would you even write this? You know your community wants big changes. This gives me anti-hope and sets the expectation of another "monitoring feedback" league. that line is the antithesis of hype. With all due respect, consider me whelmed... I don't want to be dramatic either, but I can not take another league of the community being on fire. It sucks, it ruins the whole game even if I do still enjoy a bunch of aspects of it.

Tencentorship
Last edited by jrv209 on Oct 14, 2022, 2:20:32 AM
Can't wait to play the first event for an hour or two only to get frustrated by the game turning into Archnemesis 1.3.1 and uninstalling the game again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info