What to Expect Over the Coming Months

wow we can enjoy Kalandra even longer!
As a part of not satisfied with current POE group - basically we should expecting nothing to change. Thanks for making it clear early on this time.
"
Docx_83 wrote:
Only thing I want to know is if loot goblins are staying or not?

me too
Lets hope they do not mix Ruthless with the regular league accidentally.

On the Ruthless mode, in general, why would you waste time and resources on something that only few people want and will play instead of focusing on the problems that you already have and are not fixed.
Last edited by Mutaro123 on Oct 14, 2022, 2:43:07 AM
"
jrv209 wrote:
"
For clarity, us signaling this early is not meant to set an expectation of many and/or severe balance changes, just simply that this information is coming early and will be shared across several posts

I somehow missed this glorious nugget skimming through it the first time. Why would you even write this? You know your community wants big changes. This gives me anti-hope and sets the expectation of another "monitoring feedback" league. that line is the antithesis of hype. With all due respect, consider me whelmed... I don't want to be dramatic either, but I can not take another league of the community being on fire. It sucks, it ruins the whole game even if I do still enjoy a bunch of aspects of it.

Uhhh yeahhh... Definitely would consider "the game no longer hides all loot in 1 monster every 40 maps that you may or may not even be able to kill" one of such severe balance changes so if those aren't in there that's an autoskip for me really. Even if this is the best damn league they released in PoE history that's going to draw my focus and piss me the hell off quitting within a week again anyway so why put my weak heart through that extra stress I wonder.
GGG for the next season can we make Alchemny Orbs the new Exlta's, errr Divines.

Only makes sense to change a random currency into the new Exltaaaaa.

Alchemy Orb: Am I the boss now.
"
We are also planning to break these down into individual topics to be shared one at a time to better facilitate feedback and discussion.

This is not good as most of the time changes are misinterpreted without the whole picture. Please reconsider, this is not providing hype or facilitate any healthy discussion.
Well I guess I am not playing the league until after new years like this.

A lot of top WoW players play your game and even though DF releases the 28th of November, for us the game releases December 14th (The release of Raids and other endgame Gear Acquisition). It's fairly safe to assume you will drop the league on the 9th or 16th. Come 14th people like me will literally be locked out of other games apart from WoW for a week or 2-3 due to how endgame pushing over there works.

We would have been fine with a mid-late November release. Now we are forced to pick between the two and most will pick WoW since we have a commitment to a team of players (25+ people) where as in PoE we play for ourselves.

Apart from this, I think the higher transparency looks good and still look forward playing the league delayed in 2023.
Last edited by Babyplayinggames on Oct 14, 2022, 3:06:59 AM
"
DoctorTakumi wrote:
Another trash news from GGG.
Do you really think players want to spend they Holidays playing your game?
Holidays are time to spend with family. That's why original date was okay. We finish the league and quit it before holidays.
But of course, why would you do something sane.

They want your holiday money to be spent on their dumpster fire of a game.
The greatest spoiler is .... Ruthless mode already in the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info