What to Expect Over the Coming Months

Sweet, so excited for Ruthless. Finally the game can return to it's roots when it was more challenging without having to go HC! You're basically forced to go SSF these days because of how easy the game has become in trade league.
I thought we been playing Ruthless mode this whole time lol. Good idea, hardcore RIP players. There you go, challenge unlocked.

ME: Hard Mode?!….prays instantly to God lol.

GGG: Have you ever thought POE was too easy? Have you had dreams of Bosses becoming Ultra Uber? Well then head on down and get super T Bagged by Ruthless Mode! Where you'll cry like Daddies little girl and have escape key on standby DOUBLE TIME lol.

Following side effects may occur: Lashing out at screen, Throws mouse at screen, complains how the game sucks, how it was bs when really it was you looking at the latest anime episode while playing, refuses to play POE ever again, then 5 mins later plays again but for even longer(challenge accepted) lmao. Blames it on lag but your finger has been crippled by countless hours of being one badass mo funker. Lastly, yells I hate this game but deep down appreciates the hell out of POE..Suddenly sleeps in Computer Chair. haha!!

Thanx GGG. :)
Last edited by ChriSxSaMa on Oct 14, 2022, 12:09:28 AM
Ruthless
Aren't we already playing Ruthless mode with the shitty loot drops and the terrible economy?
dont know what to think any more guys! hope you have an ace in the sleeve! cos you messed the game so much in the last 2 years! the game feels a mess :(, not fun, not rewarding not crafting!
Other games will be relise soon like D4
i want to subscribe
So this league was an experiment for what we can expect in Ruthless I guess. Because it WAS a completely different experience to normal path of exile. As an ot itn it would be fine as is...

Pity it is this league that ges extended where most people cut their losses and left ages ago. AN extra month of sentinel would have been better. Then again It is probably the development issues that led to this one makes you take extra time out... Overall if it fixes this fiesta it is probably good news. I guess there is little hope that you stop pushing these stomach churner archnemesesthat literally most if not all people hated ever since its conception. Or the divine changes... Two of the worst ideas I have seen in any game I have ever played.

Well lets hope for brighter times... Soon you are going up against D4 and the game in its current state is an unlikely candidate for a win.
Last edited by Eshu on Oct 14, 2022, 12:09:13 AM
If you release it in late November we will have more time to play it and not be stressed by the holiday rush. Releasing it in late November would also give GGG time to repatch or rebalance the game prior to their summer holiday plans.

Releasing the game in early December puts more stress on everyone.

You could also just release a bare-bones league and call it a day till Poe2 IF you stress that the game is to be in maintenance mode to get Poe2 as polished and ready as possible by the release date.

Now that there is a Ruthless mode, can we get an easy mode? with maybe more drops and mage blood drops like candy?
Last edited by aneruok1 on Oct 14, 2022, 12:15:38 AM
ok
I was very excited when I saw "End of League Events." Talk about bait and switch.

You should have worded that way better. "Events hosted at the end of the League."

So, player retention at the end of your beta test is getting low, so you want to incentivize players to play again through until the end of the beta test? Seems pretty forced, and offers heavily skewed metrics.

I would play this game way more regularly than I do if you cut down the amount of beta tests every year, but gave us a single yearly Patch that added the same amount of content instead. Of course, this gives you more time to properly test that content. You could even incentivize beta testers by giving them forum badges or skins or something for participating in that beta test, while everyone else plays the core game.

I know other people are being weird about Ruthless or whatever that fake sounding mode is, but maybe just push that back and give us a game that's not in a constant beta test instead.
Please
Please
Please
Remove Archnem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info