What to Expect Over the Coming Months

Interesting.

Almost everything useful is crafted, not a drop, so will Ruthless be different after the first initial scarcity, when you are low level and actually use drops?

Inb4: "Patch 3.19 1/2 - Memory League."

I'll say it again: If you're so intent in keeping AN limit it to ONE mod per mob, make more mods possible via Atlas Passives.

Also since you're going to make a Hard Mode then I guess you can revert the Act1 difficulty increased from a few patches ago.

And, yes, remove Loot Goblins.
Boo to "hard mode"
When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. Same as when you're stupid.
I suspect that the delay in 3.20 is part of a bigger plan. GGG is caught trying to test and plan for POE2 while running interim leagues and the result is that we are getting crap leagues that are poorly tested and a mess of failed parts. I do not think it will improve in coming months.

But... I suspect that POE2 will have a much larger profile at Exilecon than Chris is letting on. Months of terrible forum feedback about the game going to crap has to be having an impact on the POE2 timeline. I would not be surprised if the beta is announced or even the full game.

I remember what they did when they revealed all the Acts of Part 2 all at once. It was a huge Wow!

The longer they struggle through more of what we have seen for the past few leagues, the worse it will be for GGG. I think they are working to speed up this transition as much as they can.

Meanwhile....

They need to make melee great again and dump AN. They need to find ways to do their testing without making the game so terrible and not fun for regular players.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
What to expect:
-More doubling down on bad decisions
-More ignoring user input
-More nerfs on popular items and builds
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Why call hard-on mode "ruthless"..... A better name would be "streamers and a few others mode"

But i'm ok with it, if the self entitled 1% go play there we won't have to worry about them ever again......well, not until week 2 when they all give up and migrate back over pogaaapepekekkek

What i don't get is extending Cull-andra league another 4 weeks, you'd have been better off ending it this weekend and just going a merge and admitting you got it wrong, all wrong.

But its your hill to die on.
Formally [Removed by Support] as my STANDARD map stash got frakked
Thanks for the early heads up, looking forward to the Xmas season!! :}
"
Tobinator wrote:
I hope this leacue was just a hard mode demo

XD
"
trixxar wrote:
Interesting.

Almost everything useful is crafted, not a drop, ...

I agree. I toooooootally agree.
Take 3.19, nerf the popular builds, and nerf player power for the 99%. Just like the last 5+ leagues right? Now call that abomination "RUTHLESS MODE 9 MILLION STEROID PLUS".

Now take every decision made since 3.13 outside of the map atlas and uniques, and throw it in the trash. Revert all nerfs to items and skills going back to 3.06. Baron Zombies, full screen Cyclone, low budget Winter Orb, etc all back on the menu. Release that game and I'll have my direct deposit linked to my PoE account.
Forum probation for calling someone a 'troll', so I lifetime banned myself from spending money on PoE.
Last edited by nGio on Oct 13, 2022, 11:03:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info