Additional Upcoming Changes

All the upcoming changes tell one thing, it's a dead league. The loot-goblins-MF-culling-meta only makes player quit the game, there's no fun at all. No need to mention other nerfed you have done to this game.
Takes your time slowly, we have no hope on you anyway.
Not bad.

The build I am using doesn't have much troubles handling most AN mods because it is immune to most ailments and has tons of life regen, but I really want to try something different without feeling like I am disturb my progress.

Let's see if I have enough patience to go through acts again this league.
"
aulonely wrote:
All the upcoming changes tell one thing, it's a dead league. The loot-goblins-MF-culling-meta only makes player quit the game, there's no fun at all. No need to mention other nerfed you have done to this game.
Takes your time slowly, we have no hope on you anyway.

You need to stop visiting reddit man, it is clear this league is not in good state but what are you expecting? Groundbreaking changes a month into the league? Take it easy and try other games, maybe the next league will be better, maybe.
Last edited by angelmanuel27 on Sep 12, 2022, 11:36:18 PM
I don't think you can save this league, but by the looks of it you are not even trying.

I'm sure the PR for the next league will have people flocking back, forgetting about 3.19 and trusting your "vision" once again.
why not just remove white and magic monster at this point if you gonna continue with loot goblin meta.
Poggers
Yawn.
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.
i don't know if this would be considered an easy solution for all the quality currency or if it would be too hard. But if anyone can see this at ggg how about converting it to "items drop with quality value" instead and then maybe give a quantity buff to the drops just so it drops a lot of quality items that you could then vendor for the currency later. It would make itself and other drops more interesting. Also a really cool idea is to make it something you cant naturally get ... like "items drop with 25-30% quality"
Last edited by Akutaru on Sep 12, 2022, 11:36:00 PM
"
we can say that we don't have easy solutions for these issues mid-league and will be looking at what's possible for 3.20.

... you could undo the changes?
Please don't forget about Crystal-skinned monsters. Flasks and quality currency conversion is not half as bad as gem conversion. They drop rarely any gems with quality, and if they drop any it's usually 3-6% (in fact after killing 10 of them I couldn't vendor stash tab of their gems for a single gem prism)

I feel weird being the only person who complains about it...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info