Additional Upcoming Changes

What's so hard about the loot goblin? Just disable divine drops on X-touched mobs and it's done.
Facepalm...
Thank you !
GGG come on you need to replace all AN modifiers that's gives more and change it to increased that would solve a lot of problems
If you have to start making exceptions to a forced core system like Heralding enemies not spawning in Delves or now Blue enemies not spawning on-death. It's a pretty big red flag.

These minor tweaks and changes do nothing if players are assaulted by 10 Rares at a time. If you want meaningful mechanics. You have to reduce the number of enemies and revert durability.

Increase CD on Ice Prison from 5 to 10s but what if there's 2?
What have you actually changed in that case?

It's the same with majority of these mechanics. I did a Ritual today where I literally had to dodge 20 Poison bombs at a time. 20... Let that sink in. Yea, I survived but it's a very obvious example of how these interactions can easily stack into an unfair and outright silly situations.

You guys said "Less but more meaningful Rares" and should really keep to that. All the way through the game. Not just early game when it doesn't even matter. These mechanics will never work otherwise. Right now it's just vaporize them instantly before then can cause any dumb to happen.

Is that really how you want combat in this game?
I only see two options here. Deliver on mini-boss rares or dump AN quickly.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
how about harvest/crafting takes?
loot goblin 60d explosions takes?
this league content just not worth the difficulty for the garbage loot, especially in hc/ssfhc
i dont like it
Would you please consider bringing back important harvest crafts like reforge keeping suffixes/prefixes?
Maybe make lifeforce untradeable like artifacts in return?
Tweaks to making ground effects less oppressive is much appreciated. Thanks!
Good changes, but the Lake will need more improvements to feel somewhat good. Risk/Reward feels completely out of balance. If it isnt going to go core, why not let us have fun with it for the last 2 months? Please GGG :(
...Chief Arkhon of the Oriath Academy....
well i'll be honest here: too late.

Do better in 3.20, please......
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info