Additional Upcoming Changes

Ctrl+F "Harvest" 0 results
Tl;Dr
"
PurpleChakra wrote:
fractured flasks kinda pog. all the rest is more bandaid fixes on an ill-planned archnem intergration. cool.

Would be more interesting if they became rare or gained a +suffix or +prefix implicit.
people complaining there is a loot problem aren't playing the game. Wise up and either play or p*ss off with your baseless whining.
Nice patch thanks for the Heads-up about the loot changes being dealt with at a later date :).
Any chance we can revise that eldritch chaos / Annul / Exalt drop rate a little bit more? I would LOVE to craft my gear :)
"

In a previous post, we mentioned we were discussing issues related to magic find/culling feeling mandatory as well as cases where it feels bad to get a lot of quality currency or flasks from killing a monster with specific Archnemesis modifiers. In both of these cases, our discussions are ongoing. However, in order to provide a bit more certainty, we can say that we don't have easy solutions for these issues mid-league and will be looking at what's possible for 3.20.

No easy solutions?
So which one is it going to be?
Removed MF or nerf the MF Treshholds to infinity? Disgusting.
Her beauty did not fade
her humanity did not survive.
well that addresses the major problems. NOT
i cooka da pizza
so pretty much no changes gonna be done to loot this league and most likely never gonna happen, cool wow.. thanks for "listening to the feedback". what a joke
The delirium room in the lake almost never has enough mobs in it to gain even a single level of delirium reward. I don't quite understand the point of it as it is so contingent on having nearby rooms with high monster density. Can you take a look at this?
Now give us a functioning Harvest and you're on track to fixing the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info