Additional Upcoming Changes

Thank you GGG.
"
xMarksmanx wrote:
Cool...Now address harvest and everything else that the community has pointed out. Took 8 or 9 days of no communication for this. Some of us are still waiting for concrete results and want to play this league.

I refuse to play or spend further money until the communities concerns are further address. You told us no but we are the ones supporting the game. Our opinions matter. Please respect and treat your players accordingly. I don't know many other games that have this many dedicated players.

We should be grateful they're not getting full silence after those backlashes
Here we go beating around the bush again
I'm afraid I'm filing this announcement in the "Too Little, Too Late" file. The past three or four leagues have been, for me, a slow but steady decline in fun and playability. I'm glad to see some (in my opinion) small efforts being made to correct this, but I just don't feel it's enough improvement.

Thanks for trying.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
When is the next Tencent shareholder meeting?
big yikes.
looks like we still betatesting leagues 1 month in, sad.
"
In a previous post, we mentioned we were discussing issues related to magic find/culling feeling mandatory as well as cases where it feels bad to get a lot of quality currency or flasks from killing a monster with specific Archnemesis modifiers. In both of these cases, our discussions are ongoing. However, in order to provide a bit more certainty, we can say that we don't have easy solutions for these issues mid-league and will be looking at what's possible for 3.20.

I don't understand how you even let it get this far. This mechanic is one of the worst you've ever implemented, and that's saying a lot. I'm just shocked that you aren't taking it more seriously.

As for the rest, it's still not far enough. I don't think you understand the severity of the changes you've made.
“If freedom of [censored] is taken away, then [censored] and [censored] we may be led, like [censored] to the [censored].” - George Washington
Finally, some progress in the right direction, but waiting until 3.20 for loot lottery / Culler FOMO fixes is a little bit disconcerting, seeing as how there are still at least two months left of this league ...

Overall, happy with this announcement, but hope reason can give way to this stubbornness. The game is too much work as it is now, for little reward.

Work/effort entered should be rewarded, as of now, we are working a lot harder than we ever have for a lot less reward than we've ever received.
"
will be looking at what's possible for 3.20.

Yea okay. That sound so "optimistic".
3.20 will be reddit-only League once again. Great

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info