Additional Upcoming Changes

"
KicsiSVK wrote:
"
axeltt012 wrote:
dead league, maybe dead game. Game will never be the same and we aren't moving in the right direction.

You want to reduce TFT power but increase it with loot goblins (which feels bad even without the culler issue).

You don't even consider that players should be rewarded continuously instead of once in a blue moon. This is what the player base hate. We want to feel that ANY mob can drop at anytime a big item. Why should I kill ANYTHING if I can just make a speedy build that hunt certain monsters.

Why does killing white and blue monsters feel like wasting time. Im here to kill shitload of monsters and get rewarded from it... not to hunt loot crates.

Exactly how I feel about it too. It was fun to kill it all hoping for a great drop from any monster. Now teh loot goblins chasing is just not fun and I dont have the time to chase that one in a milion chance.

Soo sad soo sorry this is the way this went. I had such hopes for this league.

some guy did a test to identify 2000 rares after they stated boosting high level rares to be more rewarding which ended showing very poor results to where it showed chaos orbs recipes being more effective then 2000 identified rares to be sold on market. Real sad.
how about finally fixing ARCHNEMESIS mana siphoner turning 50 divine++ builds using DORYANI PROTOTYPE into 0.1 second instagibs?

Magic monsters should NEVER have archnemesis mods on them. That is the single dumbest thing to exist in this game.

If I told the truth about how insanely dumb this is, I'd be banned forever.
I used to tell people that GGG listens to the players and builds the game with the community, but I no longer feel like this is happening.

A challenge is wanted, but we want to be rewarded. Currently, I personally feel like things are the hardest they've ever been, and the least rewarding. Now we are forced to run in groups with MF culler and pray that mob spawns. I'm not here for a loot goblin experience, if I was I would be playing diablo, which I may go back to if things don't change here. Please don't make me play that crap game...Listen to your community.

also... Stop trying to kill off Harvest!
--=[Drachnem]=--
Classic "we will make changes in next league". Ye , sure. We were waiting changes for AN for 2 leagues. ANd received this. Nothing will change. Its not about patches, its about attitude.
Will they ever fix the many many gems which are either mechanically bad, horrible numbers or both?

Like this Voltaxic Burst skill gem. It already has a big downside by its damage delay so why not make it insta cast like vortex. The spell would suddenly be considered.
"
Verdale wrote:
"Sir the community says that flask drops aren't rewarding"
"Yes, but... how about FRACTURED FLASKS?!"
facepalm.jpg

Despite the depressing post by GGG, I chuckled at this
Thanks for continuing to adjust the league and ironing out the issues :)
Who in the world is responsible for rolling the changes out here? Cause it seems that someone who isn't working in the office OR on the game at all is calling the shots. GGG, all you've done is re-allocate the top end player base to the next top 5% that were always right under the previous 5%. All you've done for the sake of *vision* is pull back the reigns on the mechanics that made this game the blast to play that it was. Keyword = WAS. You nerf abilities and defenses because you don't even understand the potential of the passive tree / items YOU brought to fruition. The players have to suffer for developer ignorance? What kind of nonsense is that? I think you need a good hard spanking, then you need to be slowly explained too why what you're doing/have done is bad not only for you, but for us as well. THEN you owe 100,000ish people an apology for making a mockery out of their time. This game is supposed to stand alone. It's not supposed to reflect Diablo based ideology. Blizzard is a terribad company, you do not want to emulate their behavior or decisions. You don't want your success to teeter on the next decision. You don't want a community that doesn't trust you anymore. That's where you're speedily heading though. Blizzard 2.0 starring Chris *The Vision* Wilson.
It still dont change the issue that Archnemesis should never been put on rares.

Archnemesis make mobs types loose their identity , and why would a rare Rhoa cast ice prison?

Better place of archnemesis would be in invasion bosses . could augment the mobs around.

Change this and it would helped my enjoyment of the game.
Last edited by TwoStroker on Sep 13, 2022, 11:30:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info