Additional Upcoming Changes

why destroy GGG the game for so many people? listen to the players...
Last edited by MrBurns145 on Sep 13, 2022, 12:16:26 PM
Meh. Nothing on Standard. AGAIN.
We left here with just 5 working skills.

and ofc things like IceStorm cease to exists at all.
You need to buy more stash tabs, and play months to fill them with items which to be deleted by GGG.
Thanks for removing that ground effects damage keep up the good work
Cassia supremacy
wait that shocked ground duration was 25 seconds!

how did that go through testing?

It would be nice to know what each archmod was trying to do to gameplay. A lot of them are just huge hassles to deal with that detract from the game. Even with these changes.
"
oa7x wrote:

You do realise that is only on magic mobs not rares. You're still dealing with it. If you mean the degen issue last league had that's been gone all league.
"
"
oa7x wrote:

You do realise that is only on magic mobs not rares. You're still dealing with it. If you mean the degen issue last league had that's been gone all league.

You do realize there's more magic mobs than rares? Also packs of magic mobs spawn with the same mods so this will significantly reduce the issue
I'm glad you remove those degen, too.
Im still done with the fkin league m8.
"
ShiyoKozuki wrote:
Great changes!

"
In a previous post, we mentioned we were discussing issues related to magic find/culling feeling mandatory as well as cases where it feels bad to get a lot of quality currency or flasks from killing a monster with specific Archnemesis modifiers. In both of these cases, our discussions are ongoing. However, in order to provide a bit more certainty, we can say that we don't have easy solutions for these issues mid-league and will be looking at what's possible for 3.20.

Remove IIQ / IIR from ALL gear, skill trees, flasks, jewels and gems. It's and outdated mechanic that goes against the entire design of am RPG - making your character more powerful through gear progression.

+1
nice! hoping to see more post-death effects removed since that's like 95% of my deaths this league. i don't even get a chance to react since most of the time the visual effects are hidden under skills going off etc and the only other clue is mousing over the rare in question, which only happens if i'm lucky enough to find the one mob out of 30 in the two seconds before everything on screen dies

boy balancing this game does seem like a pain when you write it all out like that

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info