Additional Upcoming Changes

Cool you still try to improve the league!
Thanks for the confirmation that we should just wait for 3.20 to avoid the clown loot goblin meta.
Looking forward to the removal of Archnemesis.
Looking forward to respecting player's time instead of the current state of boring gambling with crafts removed, on top of junk rewards from content.
Nice changes. Not a fan of any after death effects.
Never used TFT. This League you "remove" TFT power. Well guess what, im using it more then ever now. Sometimes i feel that if you do the exact opposite to what you planned that would be a great and healthy change for a game.
"
sohei3237 wrote:

Archnemesis is bad, dont put it on 3.20 or POE2.
Player number will get lower only.

Trooow. No hate, but archnem pisses both casual and full-time players.
"
sohei3237 wrote:

Archnemesis is bad, dont put it on 3.20 or POE2.
Player number will get lower only.

Trooow. No hate, but archnem pisses both casual and full-time players.
I appreciate the archnem nerfs. The on death effects are some of the most potently obnoxious and annoying effects. It's like you're fighting enemies and a third of them drop grenades on death, punishing meleers more than anyone.
"
axeltt012 wrote:
dead league, maybe dead game. Game will never be the same and we aren't moving in the right direction.

You want to reduce TFT power but increase it with loot goblins (which feels bad even without the culler issue).

You don't even consider that players should be rewarded continuously instead of once in a blue moon. This is what the player base hate. We want to feel that ANY mob can drop at anytime a big item. Why should I kill ANYTHING if I can just make a speedy build that hunt certain monsters.

Why does killing white and blue monsters feel like wasting time. Im here to kill shitload of monsters and get rewarded from it... not to hunt loot crates.

---

Although I would have said it a little nicer I agree with this post. In addition the huge across the board nerf of previous league mechanics that rely on killing monsters really needs to be increased to be similar in rewards to the chest opening ones (heist, blight, etc.).
Really sad that my favourite game is being killed.

Have no motivation to play when half of the things I enjoy has been removed and then some annoying changes have been made.

I bet if they re released 3.13 tomorrow along side 3.19 most people would switch and lots of people would come back. GGG the game is meant to get better, not worse :(
This looks fine.
A.k.a. Sinisa / sinisasub85.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info