Additional Upcoming Changes

So they're getting rid of gem drops partially, which was the main source of currency this league for me.

On top of that they're abusing breach, which is not that sustainable to begin with (one of the least rewarding mechanics).
So we will need to wait till 3.20.. I hope u will remove loot goblins and spread loot evenly thro every mob on map. I met few times the 'big' mob who should drop currency, got 3x chaos orb.

+add some divine shards/cards, those prices are... too high.
Last edited by Vasilij2 on Sep 13, 2022, 12:54:18 AM
Can we at least have the blacksmith/wetstone conversion sprinkle in a few chisels and GCP's while this gets sorted? Would be such a simple change and make it feel a lot less worse...

Changes are all in the right direction, but it's still so lackluster to all the major issues we have.
Remove archnemesis.
Meh. What I want to see is your league stats (that you sometimes pride yourselves with). Show us how many people actually played the lake and how these band-aids you're feeding us will fix that.

Nobody I know does the lake, it sucks.
thanks appreciate it
Amazing

Either they're extremely oblivious to to obvious disaster state the game is in or are intentionally trying to sabotage it(problems with Tencent?)

Hello...Hello....Hellooooo, is there anybody in there?
Tyvm.
Thanks for the update, hope the team can find solutions that make everyone happy.
"
hammypants wrote:
... you could undo the changes?

Simple as.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info