[3.25] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Lol i found that now in these last patches , GGG made a skill tree for Atlas...
Which Atlas build in the tree is better for our Whispering rain staff Build?
Is there any ready preferable variants ?
Or there's no sense where to put node points? This tree will be opened fully when completing most of the maps?
When i played last time there was just the Device and maps from 1 to 13 tier. and thats all...

I will be glad to hear any advices.
"
Ghost285 wrote:
Or there's no sense where to put node points? This tree will be opened fully when completing most of the maps?
When i played last time there was just the Device and maps from 1 to 13 tier. and thats all...

Atlas tree gives no player power.

Passives there are just to make some league mechanics more rewarding or appear more often. Or not appear at all.
"
WinterHiko wrote:
Craft of exile puts crafting a cluster with both at a cost of 1300C and 20k clicks, with a 63% confidence rate if you use alt+aug+regal. Price on trade should go down a bit after a time to 4-5div but crafting seems out of reach.

1.mapping throws crazy amounts of alts at you.
2.You will hit different valuable combinations that will sell, in fact most of my money this league came from trying to craft my cluster and I made like 10 divines in 500 alts just because almost all notables are being used this league.
"
Cjin wrote:
"
Ghost285 wrote:

Atlas tree gives no player power.

Passives there are just to make some league mechanics more rewarding or appear more often. Or not appear at all.

I see. So, which build in Atlas tree is preferable to farm currency and get more exp? And also to kill the engame bosses later.
Is heist is worth to farm it ?
"
Firestrike9 wrote:
"
WinterHiko wrote:
Craft of exile puts crafting a cluster with both at a cost of 1300C and 20k clicks, with a 63% confidence rate if you use alt+aug+regal. Price on trade should go down a bit after a time to 4-5div but crafting seems out of reach.

2.You will hit different valuable combinations that will sell, in fact most of my money this league came from trying to craft my cluster and I made like 10 divines in 500 alts just because almost all notables are being used this league.

You still could have sold the alts and 20k clicks is nothing to scoff at. At 2 clicks a second, that's over three hours of clicking. That does not seem reasonable.
About Atlas tree : most specs are worth it. Essence and trials make a big difference per point. Abyss is great XP. At league-start, some map sustain is necessary.
"
WinterHiko wrote:
"
Firestrike9 wrote:
"
WinterHiko wrote:

You still could have sold the alts and 20k clicks is nothing to scoff at. At 2 clicks a second, that's over three hours of clicking. That does not seem reasonable.

1 divine is 2000 alterations, feel free to sell them if you want.
Using those 2000 alts will prob net you at least 10 divines on mediocre cluster jewels.

But each to their own, if you hate crafting and prefer farming for the clusters thats totally fair.

Also some crafting knowledge goes a long way, managed to craft this beauty (although a shame about the base, on a sadist garb this would have give 800 more ES but im not complaining):

It's super hard to buy gear this early in the league and tbh its much cheaper to craft it yourself anyway.
Last edited by Firestrike9 on Dec 14, 2022, 7:10:29 AM
"
Firestrike9 wrote:

You crafted it with Dense+Fundamental, block prefixes and then Crusader slam?
How many did it take?

I spent I think around 50 fossil crafts last league trying to get the Int + ES mods on a base, all to no avail :(
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
"
Ghost285 wrote:
Kelvynn, please can you write here or update the info WHICH JEWELS do we need now in this league. I didn't understood what are you trying to say. You want to tell that we must drop Brute force and Fertile mind in this league?

We are not dropping them, they are too important. We just cannot have the implicits on them anymore. But we have only 2 important jewels for the Trickster - the ones on the sides that convert 2 Str/Dex nodes each. All other sockets are available for whatever you feel like.

I've been playing without CB immunity or stun avoidance for 2 days now and haven't needed them at all. Overleech completely negates CB, and the ES Mastery with stun threshold makes stuns a non-issue. I can notice them happening once in a while but it doesn't affect the gameplay in any serious way.
Firestrike9

Tell please gow did you get 11% increase int on chest? From alterations?
Is it shaper influenced?
How did you craft it, using exalts and annulment orbs?

BTW, do we need Ghost Reaver node? i mean, it cuts the ES recharge and during the Uber lab runs for example, we must have a good ES recharge because traps deal very big damage.
Last edited by Ghost285 on Dec 14, 2022, 11:52:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info