[3.25] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

When inside the Sanctum: just swap Ball Lightning with Frostblink.

You are not taking any actual damage in there, so CWDT never even triggers. Vortex/Bonechill is irrelevant too, since you can't stay near the enemies, with the beams or other enemies shooting at you. Instantly applying the curses when you blink to them is the way to go.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Dec 14, 2022, 11:57:38 AM
"
Jadran wrote:
"
Firestrike9 wrote:

You crafted it with Dense+Fundamental, block prefixes and then Crusader slam?
How many did it take?

I spent I think around 50 fossil crafts last league trying to get the Int + ES mods on a base, all to no avail :(

excuse me, but what is Dense+Fundamental and Crusader slam and fossil craft?
I remember when i crafted items , i took a high base, roll with alterations then regal it and use exalt orbs... If the thing become with bad values , i scour it and go back to step 1 with alts....
"
Ghost285 wrote:
"
Jadran wrote:
"
Firestrike9 wrote:

You crafted it with Dense+Fundamental, block prefixes and then Crusader slam?
How many did it take?

I spent I think around 50 fossil crafts last league trying to get the Int + ES mods on a base, all to no avail :(

excuse me, but what is Dense+Fundamental and Crusader slam and fossil craft?
I remember when i crafted items , i took a high base, roll with alterations then regal it and use exalt orbs... If the thing become with bad values , i scour it and go back to step 1 with alts....

look up fossil crafting. its a material found in delve that has deterministic crafting outcomes
"
Kelvynn wrote:
When inside the Sanctum: just swap Ball Lightning with Frostblink.

You are not taking any actual damage in there, so CWDT never even triggers. Vortex/Bonechill is irrelevant too, since you can't stay near the enemies, with the beams or other enemies shooting at you. Instantly applying the curses when you blink to them is the way to go.

We do take damage in sanctum, just very little of it.
"
Ghost285 wrote:
Firestrike9

Tell please gow did you get 11% increase int on chest? From alterations?
Is it shaper influenced?
How did you craft it, using exalts and annulment orbs?

BTW, do we need Ghost Reaver node? i mean, it cuts the ES recharge and during the Uber lab runs for example, we must have a good ES recharge because traps deal very big damage.

The mod on chest comes from Crusader influence. There some discussion earlier in the thread about crafting the chest.

Ghost Reaver gives a lot of extra leech. It's a matter of preference. I think the extra leech is well worth the downside.

You can play around the no recharge through either the cheap unique flask that generates worms that you can hit for leech, or the expensive Bottled Faith with Zealot Oath.

In labs, you can hit the pillars that create fields around them. They respawn after a few seconds and let you leech. If you're moving with Cyclone, you can usually hit them as you go.
"
WinterHiko wrote:
"
Ghost285 wrote:
Firestrike9

Tell please gow did you get 11% increase int on chest? From alterations?
Is it shaper influenced?
How did you craft it, using exalts and annulment orbs?

BTW, do we need Ghost Reaver node? i mean, it cuts the ES recharge and during the Uber lab runs for example, we must have a good ES recharge because traps deal very big damage.

The mod on chest comes from Crusader influence. There some discussion earlier in the thread about crafting the chest.

Ghost Reaver gives a lot of extra leech. It's a matter of preference. I think the extra leech is well worth the downside.

You can play around the no recharge through either the cheap unique flask that generates worms that you can hit for leech, or the expensive Bottled Faith with Zealot Oath.

In labs, you can hit the pillars that create fields around them. They respawn after a few seconds and let you leech. If you're moving with Cyclone, you can usually hit them as you go.

thanks about chest crafting information, i will study the info about it!
ok stupid ? it says to annopint amulet and boots how do u annoint boots or am i reading that wrong love this build right now

"
actkilla wrote:
ok stupid ? it says to annopint amulet and boots how do u annoint boots or am i reading that wrong love this build right now

There are few uniques that were introduced in the Blight leagues that you can anoint even when they are not amulets. The Stampede is one of these.
Ugh did anyone else notice that GGG removed some of the fun Maven stuff from the atlas tree, e.g., the ones where all bosses were released at once in exchange for doubling the stats?
"
Graiaule wrote:
Ugh did anyone else notice that GGG removed some of the fun Maven stuff from the atlas tree, e.g., the ones where all bosses were released at once in exchange for doubling the stats?

Yup, they also nerfed the Awakened Gems drop rate dramatically, I farm her every league and this league shes not profitable AT ALL.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info