[3.25] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

just as an aside, doesnt Awakened CwC only provide stun immunity at lvl 5? obviously thats an end game solution, but its going to be a bit before a normal person can get
"
jjmccaw wrote:
just as an aside, doesnt Awakened CwC only provide stun immunity at lvl 5? obviously thats an end game solution, but its going to be a bit before a normal person can get

The staff give +1 levels, so you only need level 4. It makes it a lot more accessible (1-2div).
"
jjmccaw wrote:

Yes it provides stun immunity only at level 5 (although level 4 will be enough for us since we get +1 gem level from WI).

For the league content, does someone have an alternative setup for applying curses? Obviously the cwdt doesnt work well since we dont want to get hit at all, and in that case the chest gems are kind of wasted.
"
Philey wrote:
"
jjmccaw wrote:

Yes it provides stun immunity only at level 5 (although level 4 will be enough for us since we get +1 gem level from WI).

For the league content, does someone have an alternative setup for applying curses? Obviously the cwdt doesnt work well since we dont want to get hit at all, and in that case the chest gems are kind of wasted.

I always ude all curses on vortex in chest
"
Philey wrote:
"
jjmccaw wrote:

Bane can apply both in a single self-cast.
I've swapped my curse setup to;

Frostblink - Hextouch - Frostbite - Elem Weakness

In my chest for now. Once i 6 link it, ill have Vortex and Bonechill in that full link too (for now just 4 & 2 link in chest)

Leaves me with 3 sockets to play with, debating CWDT-Golem-Cull just not decided on which golem, thinking flame or chaos maybe
"
Xuvali wrote:

In my chest for now. Once i 6 link it, ill have Vortex and Bonechill in that full link too (for now just 4 & 2 link in chest)

Leaves me with 3 sockets to play with, debating CWDT-Golem-Cull just not decided on which golem, thinking flame or chaos maybe

You could always put Hatred or an additionnal aura on a four-link with Divine Blessing and the two supports that reduce mana cost (or just one and CWDT if you have enough available mana).

Not a fan of Golems myself without investment, as they die rather quickly, but maybe on a CWDT link that problem gets solved. Keep us posted!
"
WinterHiko wrote:
"
Xuvali wrote:

You could always put Hatred or an additionnal aura on a four-link with Divine Blessing and the two supports that reduce mana cost (or just one and CWDT if you have enough available mana).

Not a fan of Golems myself without investment, as they die rather quickly, but maybe on a CWDT link that problem gets solved. Keep us posted!

For sure, self casting golem is horrible, should be ok in CWDT. I looked at divine blessing hatred but i couldn't see a way to get the cost down to my measly 200 mana i have left (Aspect, Discipline, Clarity and Purity auras running)
Maybe a flask? If you get a boosted flask with the crafted affix, with the two supports that reduce mana costs you can get the cost to 0. No idea how practical it is though.
Last edited by WinterHiko on Dec 13, 2022, 3:06:11 PM
When i have some currency I'll give that a go.

The cursing feels way better for sanctum with FB right now so that for sure i think I will keep.

Someone from my guild gave me a suggestion im going to try for the 3 open sockets

CWDT - BV - Cull - though not sure if maybe just keeping Ball lightning would be better or not at that point
Last edited by Xuvali on Dec 13, 2022, 4:09:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info