[3.25] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

They dropped the ball hard with Maven. Three times less gems from her, no Height of Hubris, so invitations give half the rewards and the awakened gems from map bosses are so rare thye might as well bot be there.

Unfortunately, until they buff her and her influence a lot, it's not competitive with altars at all.
"
actkilla wrote:
ok stupid ? it says to annopint amulet and boots how do u annoint boots or am i reading that wrong love this build right now

poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
Stampede are special blight drops that can be annointed. you cant do that with other boots.

Anyone have any updated thoughts on helm crafting? https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2628295/page/677#p24532723 uses harvest stuff. Just spite and pray? going to fiddle with craftofexile today but figured i'd ask here first
"
Kelvynn wrote:

the ES Mastery with stun threshold makes stuns a non-issue. I can notice them happening once in a while but it doesn't affect the gameplay in any serious way.

What did you replace for this?
"
Jinks wrote:
"
Kelvynn wrote:

the ES Mastery with stun threshold makes stuns a non-issue. I can notice them happening once in a while but it doesn't affect the gameplay in any serious way.

What did you replace for this?

Clarity efficiency or % of maximum mana as ES. They're the two other worthwhile masteries on that wheel.
"
jjmccaw wrote:
Stampede are special blight drops that can be annointed. you cant do that with other boots.

Anyone have any updated thoughts on helm crafting? https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2628295/page/677#p24532723 uses harvest stuff. Just spite and pray? going to fiddle with craftofexile today but figured i'd ask here first

Look up if a good base for slamming already exists on the market. If not, you can start a live search and wait a bit. At this point in the League, there are often bases ready to slam for 15-20C.
Quick update, the league mechanic becomes much easier with the new cursing setup.
Even if you get unlucky with boons you can shred the guards.

I just completed the true form of the last boss, it died in 5 seconds on area ilvl 83 but I did have 50% more damage and 30% less monster hp, so without proper boons it will probably take 15 seconds to wipe her.

You don't take any resolve damage in that fight only raw damage, so we get to shine again.

Unavailable
Last edited by Firestrike9 on Dec 15, 2022, 12:39:41 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
My friends, i have changed the setup with CWDT and curses on Curses-Hextouch-Frostblink and THIS is significantly better then cwdt. And you need only 5l to do it, 5th link is for enfeeble (green) in some hard cases on maps\bosses.

As for annointment , it is a great option, i did the upgrade of Astramentis amulet to Tranquility and this is very good boost!

Now i making 2nd cluster not so far from CI node.I want to say that clusters extremely upgrade our build , as Kelvynn said. Just tested it at my own character - DPS grows very much. To level 93-94 we must have both our clusters done.
Spell block and other block nodes - we can do later.

I still have a problem with DPS on blight maps\ streams of blight mobs. I can't kill all the mobs so fast as it neccesary, and they are destroying the Pump...
Maybe when i finish the 2nd cluster, it will make it easier to encounter blight maps.
(I do not use the towers. Idk shall we need to use them or just skip for better loot? Haven't play Blight league. )

Still haven't done Uber Lab , cuz i haven't met any uber trial on maps...
ANd didn't took Ghost Reaver. (ES leech is quite enough for me now)

As for farm targets on endgame i want to discuss it with you, guys. Which is more profitable to farm, Delve\ Blight\ Heist\ or aim to bosses such as Shaper\Sirus etc. ?
I skip all Sanctums, because i don't like the awful mechanics of this event.

As for now, building my ATlas tree to get more exp from mobs and to loot more high tier maps.

Feel free to take part in a discussion.
Last edited by Ghost285 on Dec 15, 2022, 12:36:54 PM
Concerning blight maps :

You absolutely need the towers. Build clusters of lvl3 Frost, slow and buff (not lvl4! that bricks them) at chokepoint. With those three towers, enemies literally stop in place and wait for you to kill them. If you have some more points, you can build T4 long-range Fireball towers. Annoints on ring should be burning grounds for Fireball towers (damages any mobs and the DOT is strong since they clump in immobile packs) and whatever else. With that setup, you should have no problem. Make sure to use the self-cast staff, as you can target chokepoints and deal more damage.

Concerning farming :

Bossing with invitations took a hit becuase of the removal of Height of Hubris. It's also very spikey. Maps are a great source of income that is more steady and safer.

Heist and expedition seems to be profitable. I refuse to touch either because I don't like them, so I wouldn't know. Abyss is surprisingly profitable with the new nodes and gives great XP.

Personally, I just spec into map nodes that I like (currently Abyss) and it's reasonable profit, if not min-maxed.

Concerning the curse setup :

You don't need more than a 5L for the CWDT link either. You can't add enfeeble, because you cannot apply three curses on the same enemy. The max is two if you have Whispers of Doom.

You can use Vortex for better control over application, Frostblink if you blink a lot and like having some control or Ball lightning if you want to have some range and not think about it. I prefer BL so I don't even need to position for curses, though considering Vortex is our source of Chill, which interacts with a lot of our DPS mechanics, that one could also be good. Just preference.

I personally would not use Frostblink, because it forces you to use the cooldown to rush to a pack or boss to apply. If a big attack (especially bosses) starts just after the blink, you're now on cooldown. I also don't like the application in short-range where you're already on top of the enemy. But if it works for you, it works for you! It's really up to preference, as the stats are the same.
"
WinterHiko wrote:

Personally, I just spec into map nodes that I like (currently Abyss) and it's reasonable profit, if not min-maxed.

Life's Abyss, then you die, huh?

Another random thing I noticed -- I'm easily able to do 200m exp per hour just running maps. That is much higher than in past leagues. I was also around 71 when I completed the acts -- I'm normally around 65. Anyone else notice exp seems easier to get?

Finally, anyone notice Whiterockx's crit variation on the build? See https://pastebin.com/cEhGpH0L No cluster jewels and it's 20x my current dps.
Last edited by Graiaule on Dec 15, 2022, 1:39:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info