[3.25] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Graiaule wrote:
? what's with all the complaints? You've got the skills not to get hit.

I completed a floor at level 35 (with the staff of course.)

mb cause 1 floor too easy?) with higher floor higher diff. for example room with flameskull = 2 of them, or 1 but no walls to hide from it, etc. mobs with nasty attacks and not 1 by 1 spawning but 2-3 of them, 3rd boss - redesigned Vorana with new abilities in small room kek.

sometimes you just can't selfcast, and while you selfcast mob just jump/teleport etc from your icestorm and flameskull aiming to you
Last edited by archwerewolf on Dec 10, 2022, 1:27:32 PM
"
Graiaule wrote:
? what's with all the complaints? You've got the skills not to get hit.

I completed a floor at level 35 (with the staff of course.)

Use the boss staff, stay at range, shoot around corners when you can.

As for only glass cannons working with Sanctum, I wouldn't be too sure of that. There are some rooms with large flaming balls you have to cross and dodge.

PSA: do not take the affliction "lose 10 resolve when you use a flask" !

Does it need to be tuned? Maybe. The key appears to be lucky enough to get an increase in your max resolve early and then a couple of fountains. That might be why you get an option to reset the sanctum.

Currency's a pain as usual. Just 1c dropped so far.

LOL all the agonizing about our jewels and there are hundreds of them for sale right now.

I'm really holding myself here, please don't patronize anyone here when you have no idea what you're talking about and even more when your points make no sense.

Floor 1 is easy for any build, Floor 2 really pushes the WI playstyle.
Floor 3 however is basically, kill everything because you're gonna lose tons of resolve otherwise, You literally have 4-5 bosses on you at the same time and its super punishing the longer you go.

You really need to stop making statements when you are probably the most clueless guy in this thread every single league.

You are literally level 43, telling people who are much further into the league content than you that their complaints are invalid when you never even interacted with the league mechanic past the easy mode floor.

Jesus christ man.
"
Firestrike9 wrote:

I'm really holding myself here, please don't patronize anyone here when you have no idea what you're talking about and even more when your points make no sense.

Floor 3 however is basically, kill everything because you're gonna lose tons of resolve otherwise, You literally have 4-5 bosses on you at the same time and its super punishing the longer you go.

You really need to stop making statements when you are probably the most clueless guy in this thread every single league.

You are literally level 43, telling people who are much further into the league content than you that their complaints are invalid when you never even interacted with the league mechanic past the easy mode floor.

Jesus christ man.

Take a deep breath and calm down. No need to be agressive.
@FireStrike9 -- we'll just agree to disagree and focus this thread on the WI build. (Consider the possibility GGG didn't intend you to clear the Sanctum until after you are handling red maps with ease.)

It does appear the unique jewels aren't going to be an issue, which is good news.

"
WinterHiko wrote:
"
Firestrike9 wrote:

Jesus christ man.

Take a deep breath and calm down. No need to be agressive.

exactly, if you disagree then say so, why you had to go to insult him (besides the fact, that its not true)

its rougelike, you're not suppose to do it in an easy way, not before better gear, it's a basis of all rougelikes
"
Graiaule wrote:
@FireStrike9 -- we'll just agree to disagree and focus this thread on the WI build. (Consider the possibility GGG didn't intend you to clear the Sanctum until after you are handling red maps with ease.)

It does appear the unique jewels aren't going to be an issue, which is good news.

Yeah I bought two with +24 int (perfect roll) for 3c each. Shame we can't corrupt into Corrupted blood immunity, but they're cheap as hell.
"
WinterHiko wrote:
"
Graiaule wrote:

Yeah I bought two with +24 int (perfect roll) for 3c each. Shame we can't corrupt into Corrupted blood immunity, but they're cheap as hell.

So, which jewels now we must search for? Something other, than in the build on PoB?
Just more int?

And as for cluster with Hexes.. It was changed in this league so, i think we will take the new cluster where "curse aura reservation efficiency" and the point we need - Whispers of Doom.
With the loss of alot of easy access jewel implicits for Stun Avoidance.

What are people's thought on taking an extra ES wheel to get stun threshold based on 50% of ES?
Last edited by Xuvali on Dec 10, 2022, 9:46:53 PM
"
Ghost285 wrote:
"
WinterHiko wrote:
"
Graiaule wrote:

So, which jewels now we must search for? Something other, than in the build on PoB?
Just more int?

And as for cluster with Hexes.. It was changed in this league so, i think we will take the new cluster where "curse aura reservation efficiency" and the point we need - Whispers of Doom.

The jewels we're referring to are the conversion jewels -- Fertile Mind and Brute Force Solution. Before, we could corrupt them for an implicit, but now they're pre-corrupted. You could use Emperor's Wit and corrupt those, but they're much more pricey.

The curse cluster leading to Whispers of Doom was always burnt points before the notable. We just need to burn one more point now. I believe the other way to the notable has better stats, though, as it has curse effect, while curse reservation efficiency is literally useless for us.

EDIT : Now that I've looked, both path are completely useless, one or the other doesn't matter.
Last edited by WinterHiko on Dec 11, 2022, 9:08:49 AM
"
Xuvali wrote:
With the loss of alot of easy access jewel implicits for Stun Avoidance.

What are people's thought on taking an extra ES wheel to get stun threshold based on 50% of ES?

I'm not sure it's worth it in the long run. We don't need protection against stuns during mapping as we have Awakened CwC making us immune and I'm not sure it's the best choice during bossing. Using 1-2 affixes on gear would be less costly and more efficient I'd say. You could also get some avoidance with Corrupted Blood immunity (and 3% more damage from ascendancy) if you go for the Tolerance cluster instead.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info