[3.25] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Ghost285 wrote:
"
archwerewolf wrote:
well it seems that league mechanic just for glass-canons/boss killers builds xD
best tactic - oneshot everything to not lose resolve

How this sanctums work?? I found 1 entrance yesterday, got into it and killed all mobs and boss in 1st room. Then i was allowed to chose 2nd room. I did it. And suddenly a woman voice told me that i must stop my presence in this room and i got kicked from the location. What was happened? I cannot chose the rooms or what? I didn't understand nothing...

You get one room per interaction with an entrance (which is one per area). After you clear the room, you must find another entrance in another area to complete the next room.

Think Kalandra tiles, but you can run them one at a time. You get one tile per area.

You can also wait until you've accumulated up to 8 rooms to run at once.
"
WinterHiko wrote:
"
Ghost285 wrote:
"
archwerewolf wrote:

How this sanctums work?? I found 1 entrance yesterday, got into it and killed all mobs and boss in 1st room. Then i was allowed to chose 2nd room. I did it. And suddenly a woman voice told me that i must stop my presence in this room and i got kicked from the location. What was happened? I cannot chose the rooms or what? I didn't understand nothing...

You get one room per interaction with an entrance (which is one per area). After you clear the room, you must find another entrance in another area to complete the next room.

Think Kalandra tiles, but you can run them one at a time. You get one tile per area.

You can also wait until you've accumulated up to 8 rooms to run at once.

i came again in 2 nd level of this fckn sanctum and right before the boss,
again Lycia said : I expected more from you and "Run was failed"
What the f** it was failed if i just started hitting the boss and done all clearing of the location without deaths?
Is it a bug?
"
Ghost285 wrote:

What the f** it was failed if i just started hitting the boss and done all clearing of the location without deaths?
Is it a bug?

I believe you got hit too many times and your resolve bar was reduced to 0. You don't need to die for the run to fail, just to get hit.
"
WinterHiko wrote:
"
Ghost285 wrote:

Is it a bug?

I believe you got hit too many times and your resolve bar was reduced to 0. You don't need to die for the run to fail, just to get hit.

Thanks a lot!!! I've got it!
"
WinterHiko wrote:
"
archwerewolf wrote:

Haven't tried it yet, but that sounds like good news for this build. With the self-cast staff, we get a really nice bossing build. You can move between casts and still do damage for a few seconds. Plus, you can cast from a safe distance.

not really...after 1-2 bosses, rooms with fireskull traps got worse and you can't stand for few seconds to cast...

well mb in mid-near top gear it gona be good. but first impression really = league mechanic for glass-cannons

and our build good for bosses cause of leach/evasion, but it's not working in league mechanic. you can't leach resolve :/
"
WinterHiko wrote:
"
Ghost285 wrote:

Is it a bug?

By the way, i think for close combat build it is unreal to pass all rooms withput any strike hit to the character. The resolve dissapears too fast. 50% of builds just can't do this shit. GGG failed i think in this league
"
archwerewolf wrote:
"
WinterHiko wrote:
"
archwerewolf wrote:

Haven't tried it yet, but that sounds like good news for this build. With the self-cast staff, we get a really nice bossing build. You can move between casts and still do damage for a few seconds. Plus, you can cast from a safe distance.

not really...after 1-2 bosses, rooms with fireskull traps got worse and you can't stand for few seconds to cast...

well mb in mid-near top gear it gona be good. but first impression really = league mechanic for glass-cannons

and our build good for bosses cause of leach/evasion, but it's not working in league mechanic. you can't leach resolve :/

Same, resolve lost in the room with skull and boss - mage. I think it is bullshit, not to let character to stay and use his skill even 1-2 seconds. Tanks couldn't do this league, close combat warriors same, wtf is that..... Just killed a great amount of playstyles.
I think best thing is just ignore that event.And to do maps and atlas.
Maybe a patch will help in a week or so, like when they adjusted the lakes. We'll see.
"
Graiaule wrote:
PSA: mana is an issue early so it's a good idea to head down to Dreamer ASAP at around level 25. I had to run with only clarity until I got it.

I've had zero issues with mana, clarity carried me through.

Best I've gotten to so far is 4th floor, but our build reaches a soft-lock if we end up in rooms where we dont get a chance to stand still and cast.

Seems like a really really poorly designed league mechanic aimed at trappers and totem players.
They used to make really thought out and balanced league mechanics in the past, these days they don't even try, it's a shame.
? what's with all the complaints? You've got the skills not to get hit.

I completed a floor at level 35 (with the staff of course.)

Use the boss staff, stay at range, shoot around corners when you can.

As for only glass cannons working with Sanctum, I wouldn't be too sure of that. There are some rooms with large flaming balls you have to cross and dodge.

PSA: do not take the affliction "lose 10 resolve when you use a flask" !

Does it need to be tuned? Maybe. The key appears to be lucky enough to get an increase in your max resolve early and then a couple of fountains. That might be why you get an option to reset the sanctum.

Currency's a pain as usual. Just 1c dropped so far.

LOL all the agonizing about our jewels and there are hundreds of them for sale right now.
Last edited by Graiaule on Dec 10, 2022, 1:16:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info