[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

What is a triple amulet ?

Also, I seem to not understand how crafting simplex works. Is the base a simplex amulet (the thing worth like 250/300 div) that you spend 40 div one to roll/craft or is the base something else that BECOMES a simplex by crafting ?
Last edited by Slowzombie on Jun 2, 2024, 10:54:41 PM
the simplex is a verry rare amulet. You can get it in heist.
Its extremly expensive and the crafting also.
"
Slowzombie wrote:

Also, I seem to not understand how crafting simplex works. Is the base a simplex amulet (the thing worth like 250/300 div) that you spend 40 div one to roll/craft or is the base something else that BECOMES a simplex by crafting ?

Simplex is the base https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/Simplex_Amulet and the craft is to roll the necessary affixes. However it is more kind of a luxury than a must for the build. Astramentis upgrade is an amulet with X% increased int, flat int and +1% damage per 15 Int on it. Check Gearing guide - Main upgrade path- Amulet on the first page to see an example and crafting instructions.
Simplest and biggest upgrade is to get %inc int %inc attr and 1 damage per 15 int amulet. There are few for 50-100 divs atm on trade
Last edited by Akisailent on Jun 3, 2024, 7:08:48 AM
"
Mumuzet wrote:
"
Slowzombie wrote:

Simplex is the base https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/Simplex_Amulet and the craft is to roll the necessary affixes. However it is more kind of a luxury than a must for the build. Astramentis upgrade is an amulet with X% increased int, flat int and +1% damage per 15 Int on it. Check Gearing guide - Main upgrade path- Amulet on the first page to see an example and crafting instructions.

Thank, I got a better amulet and solved my strenght problem but playing with resists and dex is hard... I hope a can get a ring or a helmet but no luck so far at 150 div+ without 1 mod I need :/
Awesome guide and tipps in this thread.
I was able to hit my first level 100 char.

Here are some highlights:
2600 INT
16.400+ ES
All resistance @75 (79)
Gloves graveyard craft 1st try.

Body armour on my 4th graveyard try

And i got extremly lucky with my helmet. It only took me one try.

I'm very happy and enjoyed the journey.

Thanks to everybody here.
Last edited by Ronndrak on Jun 6, 2024, 4:04:22 PM
Excuse my noobness, I used the guide and crafted

Is there a thing I'm missing for the implicits ? Like I need to slam something on it or is it random with the graveyard and I was unlucky ?

Does it have to do with eldritch embers ?

nevermind, found a guide explaining how to roll both implicit step by step
--__--''
Last edited by Slowzombie on Jun 6, 2024, 11:07:48 PM
Unfortunately, you were really unlucky - you're lacking INT on the armour.
ES rolls are superb, even better in the one posted above yours, but not INT is sort of no-go :-(

Also, no %attr yet - so it's lacking the two most important stats. Does it atleast have an open suffix, so that you could craft INT and use it (again: ES rolls are superb!) until you get a better one?

Good luck next try!
Last edited by Angrenost on Jun 7, 2024, 2:16:47 AM
I figured I'd use it and try to craft another one but it solves my Dex problem wich allows me to wear both my new belt and my new amule. So I would go from this

to this

The whole point was to wear a new amulet but losing the strenght and dex from Astramentis was killing me
Last edited by Slowzombie on Jun 7, 2024, 8:12:03 AM
"
Slowzombie wrote:
I figured I'd use it and try to craft another one but it solves my Dex problem wich allows me to wear both my new belt and my new amule. So I would go from this

to this

The whole point was to wear a new amulet but losing the strenght and dex from Astramentis was killing me

Small thing in your passive tree.

You have route directly from right side large cluster jewel to Forbidden Flesh.
If you unallocate those 2 int nodes, the route to Split Personality jewels gets longer and you get bigger benefit from them.
If you are really lacking dex or str, you can just unallocate the bottom one and take one of the +30dex/str nodes there. Or just get 2 passive points to use elsewhere.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info