[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

I seem to have hit a wall with t17 maps. Pretty much everything else is easy. Any advice on what I need to upgrade with my equipment?
T17 maps realy ARE a challenge so no worries. In general you need more levels to finish the right cluster wheel and the flat To Int affixes on your items are a bit low. Take the "Less damage taken per x int" eater of the world implicit on your armor and change the "Suppres spell damage" to "Increased damage per x int" implicit on your gloves. Check again the budget build in the guide and see if you won't be better with more Ferile mind/Brute force and pay attention where to put which.
Make an atlas for T17 and take the node that gives more life and less gamage to the monsters and roll the map's modifiers until you get some easier mods.
Last edited by Mumuzet on May 26, 2024, 3:31:24 AM
Thanks for the response. I'll start working on those things. Already fixed the implicit on the gloves. Working on the body armor now.
If anyone is wanting to switch off of The Stampede to crafted boots, I found a good way to keep Tranquility and Charisma. I'm using a Supreme Ego Impossible Escape to allocate Charisma (you can also get the next node if you need additional Mana Res Efficiency) and I kept Tranquility on my amulet. Works really well. The boots GY craft wasn't hard. I just plugged in Movespeed/T1 Int into CraftOfExile and fractured both and finished it with essence spamming Woe.

You'll need a Quicksilver flask and at least 30% MS on the boots. I'm using Awakened CwC so I dropped the stun flask for the quicksilver. It was a solid upgrade!
Finished crafting ggg helmet for whispering ice, especially if you combine it with clarity watchers eye mod
"
Akisailent wrote:
Finished crafting ggg helmet for whispering ice, especially if you combine it with clarity watchers eye mod

Did you use the graveyard for this? I'd be interested to see the layout you used. This helm is amazing!
"
Dixon2010 wrote:
"
Akisailent wrote:

Did you use the graveyard for this? I'd be interested to see the layout you used. This helm is amazing!

I used this layout https://necropolis.pathoftools.com/37f56672-e13f-4211-a238-f2ebb8c94890

Just be warned that its still very hard to hit flat int and mana per int mod, as it has lowest weight of any haunted prefix mod, but this is the best configuration as it lowers flat mana chance as much as possible, which competes with mana per int.
Last edited by Akisailent on Jun 1, 2024, 1:45:44 PM
Any suggestions on what I should aim for next? Damage is pretty good, but I'm feeling a bit squishy in T16 maps.

Long term I know my rings need to be replaced, but I'm in Standard where the synth bases are 30 div each, so that's not an option in the short term.
Thanx for the awesome build ! I'm only having trouble with some achievements like 70%+ quantity on The Feared and T17 ones.

Getting advices on how to improve my character would be awesome :) I can't afford Simplex now, I have around 115 divines to work with

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.24.2/AAAABgYCdQkgDXwOSBEPEYwUsBcvG8gc3B0UHu4fGCL0KPopTyxGLL8tHzJYMtEzozsNPL097D8NQXJFR0cGSi5MLUyDTLNQMFBCUftSKVMOVdZV4FfJWFpZ813yXypjQ2SdZL1k52ZUZp5rF2vIbAhsC20ZcFJw1HIPdFV0gX79f8aApIIehXuFfYnTjDaOZI8aj0aP-pMnlG-U8ZUgm1Gci6Evp6WsmK98tAy2-rhduJO-ir9nwX7BxcrTzRbPxM_d0B_Q0NS01YvVptdK2jvbXtvn44TkIuq66-7r9ewY7Djv6_GK8h3z0Pem-aT60gAGFOwRjPMsPw3G2n797qm4Xf1rz8RvrfPQ
Last edited by Slowzombie on Jun 2, 2024, 6:37:43 PM
Even if you can't afford a Simplex, you should be able to get a triple amulet for that budget. That would be leagues better than Astramentis.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info