[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

wow youre really lucky :-)
I first need the simplex. and have no luck this league. But the build performes also without the hight end items. Perhaps one day i get a simplex. but i did over 400 blue prints and wasnt lucky. Buying is impossible :-)
So nice to see youre lucky!
I'm late to the party, but really enjoying leveling this build. Thanks for the guide!
Uuh... finally had time and will to get lvl 100.

Thanks for the awasome guide + build.
How to get ~26% quality flasks?
"
Jhssutrx wrote:
How to get ~26% quality flasks?

Starting this league, >20q flask can be obtained by using vaal orb.
hey, awesome post....i cant lock the boss...can u explain me?
"
CrowMeta wrote:
hey, awesome post....i cant lock the boss...can u explain me?

This confused me at first too: the key thing is to cast icestorm on the boss, keep the button pressed, and *do not move*. Moving interrupts the channeling. You have to instead dodge attacks only using Frostblink. It takes some getting used to but the build can tank most attacks and Frostblink out of the way of the one-shot slams.
Can't wait to try this out in 3.25!!

My only question is why don't we allocate ghost reaver for double ES leech?
"
L_Carpetron wrote:
Can't wait to try this out in 3.25!!

My only question is why don't we allocate ghost reaver for double ES leech?

I believe the reasoning is that we already have enough leech and the trade-off is not worth it. It depends on the type of content you do. Bosses' invulnerability phase where you take damage like Exarch ball phase amd Eater zone capture don't let you leech, so Ghost Reaver is not indicated there, but for general mapping, it's very good, especially when still building up your character.
I have a few questions:

1. Is Awakened CwC useful? Or is it strictly worse than the level 15/16 CwC? What level should it be if useful?
2. Is there any useful way to upgrade the staff beyond the 18% int? It doesn’t look like there are any useful corruptions… what about Harvest quality?
3. Is Brute Force Solution really the best option? I understand it gives 50 flat int but there’s no better use for that valuable jewel slot?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info