Game Mechanics Q&A

"
spaceace7373 wrote:
37 pages and a couple of days already and not 1 answer from GGG about anything. honestly not surprised so far. just the usual players answering that think everyone should listen to them.

this should be closed. GGG, you are so out of touch with your players by not communicating with them on a regular basis which is what this forum should be used for. if you are that scared, at least get a front man that can be in the middle of you and your players that will at least communicate with us. we ask him/her something, they ask you behind the scenes, they get an answer and then give it to us. that way you can still hide behind the internet like you do now.

You're very confused about the purpose of this thread. Read the first post.

"
We'll collect your questions and present the answers sometime in the next few weeks.

We'll receive answers in a separate article, the same way we did last time, see here and here.
If you got gain 1 rage per hit up to ones per sec from a cluster jewel, and you got axe mastery that does the same, will you now gain up to 2 rage per sec?
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
If I got an elder weapon with an elder prefix, put prefixes cannot be changed and then use harvest to randomize influence, will I be able to keep the prefix and have another influence mods on the suffixes?
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
Can we get a definitive list of what qualifies for "in your maps" ?
Now that you redid the Rare Monster Pre- and suffixes and how their "abilities" interact, is it possible that you do something similar with items?

I made some time ago this thread https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3267086. Got no replies. I don't know will thread question be qualified as mechanics, but i try to interpret it as game mechanic question. Turning all map drops to currency or map drop rarity - what comes first in code?
How do you approach power creep from a player perspective, and from a developer perspective? Is it a numerical statistic each league or is it a "feel" etc. thanks.
Is there anyway that we can have more monsters IN the map not spawning in as we walk over spots? The latter causes so much lag and issues that its honestly annoying to play Eldritch maps. And even extremely new and high power rig owners in my discords say its the case for them too.
If you poison an enemy with a Ballista Totem, will Pathfinder's Master Toxicist (Poisons you inflict during any Flask Effect have 20% chance to deal 100% more Damage) or the claw mastery (Enemies Poisoned by you cannot deal Critical Strikes) work?
Hello!

What mechanics stop you from implementing the Death Recap?

For example, a simple 5-seconds timer which records all damage received in the last 5 seconds (perhaps it can also ignore sources/instances that are <1%).
What are the problems with such an approach? Too many sources of damage in extreme cases? Or is it untraceable DoT again?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info